In praise of Marina

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Avid

Registered Shopper
Marina is a true professional. Not many presenters would be so cool when faced with presenting with someone who clearly isn't ready to be on screen.

Poor Nitesh was truly awful to watch tonight. He babbled, blustered and talked garbage. He repeated the same thing over and over again. He's disorganised and doesn't pay attention to what is going on around him. He also got his products mixed up. Shame really. Cringeworthy. He needs more training and Marina deserves a medal.

Last edited:
I must agree with the original post. I think Marina is such a great presenter, she looks great and has the patience of a saint dealing with her fellow presenter.

How she sits and smiles her way through each show ..... I would be screaming at Nitesh to go away.

Marina has definitely improved since her Bid days. But then the assistant presenters were there to be pretty stooges for the mostly male presenters they were teamed with. I never understood why. It was like the channel was designed by someone stuck in 1973.

As for Nitesh, he's unbearable to watch. As are many of the managers TJC has decided must be forced upon the viewers.

If these guys had something useful to impart or explain, like the beauty and jewellery designers do, or the handbag buyer, then fine. But they don't. And Nitesh just shouts at the camera. How this is seen as acceptable is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back