The Outerwear Directive TSV 25/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That faux fur speaks 'eau de wet doggie' to me. Not that it ever rains in the UK of course.

I would call that a coat, although I'm a shortie so it would come to my knees probably. A jacket is a just below the waist thing for me.

CC

Centigrade Faux Down Padded Chevron Coat with Detachable Faux Fur Hood
Item Number: 174533
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This stylish faux down quilted coat from Centigrade features a detachable faux fur hood, plus flattering chevron and curved panelling and a zip front with popper fastenings. Cosy and chic, this contemporary design will see you through the chilly winter months in style.

A wardrobe essential - practical yet stylish, this gorgeous coat can be worn with any of your favourite outfits. Layer it up with jeans, jumpers and trainers for long weekend walks, or team with a jumper dress, boots and a chic scarf for the perfect winter look.

Take your pick - choose from staple shades Black or Navy, go for the après ski look with White or Blush, or introduce a pop of colour to your wardrobe with seasonal hues Olive or Cranberry. All colour options feature dyed-to-match faux fur detailing, except for the Cranberry which has luxurious Coyote faux fur.

Long sleeves with ribbed storm cuffs
Slot pockets
Stand collar
Outer: 100% polyester; filling: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C - remove hood before washing

Colour options:

Navy
Blush
White
Black
Olive
Cranberry

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
Hip: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 124.5cm (49"), XL: 132.1cm (52"), 2XL: 142.2cm (56"), 3XL: 152.4cm (60")
Length: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 82.6cm (32.5"), M: 83.8cm (33"), L: 85.1cm (33.5"), XL: 91.4cm (34"), 2XL: 87.6cm (34.5"), 3XL: 89cm (35")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174533

Dull colours, a hood that doesn't fit, and a perfect choice for us styleless Brits who like nothing more than to enclose ourselves in a shapeless duvet every winter. Whoever originally designed this style of outerwear decades ago were clearly onto a winner, and no doubt earned enough to retire to warmer climes.

Dull colours, a hood that doesn't fit, and a perfect choice for us styleless Brits who like nothing more than to enclose ourselves in a shapeless duvet every winter. Whoever originally designed this style of outerwear decades ago were clearly onto a winner, and no doubt earned enough to retire to warmer climes.

Totally agree. I think you need to be a slender person to not look puffed up by this style. The blush colour looked horrendous.

So now that we’ve seen it in real life, what do we think? Jacket or coat?
Coat.

Latest posts

Back