Is Joanne leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Earlier on, I heard Joanna say "leaving Saturday" and then saying about how she's not good at thinking of things when asked what she wants as she's used to buying her own things. I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but it seemed to hint that she might be off from IW in some sense. I could only half-hear what was said and can't see anything elsewhere. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Earlier on, I heard Joanna say "leaving Saturday" and then saying about how she's not good at thinking of things when asked what she wants as she's used to buying her own things. I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but it seemed to hint that she might be off from IW in some sense. I could only half-hear what was said and can't see anything elsewhere. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Dunno Moth.

But if she is leaving, maybe it’s because she’s finally ran out of things to buy for her Mum?

Then again, with Rick Hay leaving too, maybe it’s because they’re both foreigners? :mysmilie_59:

FEE6AD63-D6A2-47A7-A9B1-A9A4C5DCDD43.jpg6853DC01-79C3-4E42-9AD7-FB45A9EE146D.jpg

Joanne's fabricated personal anecdotes are great !
I liked the one where she had new carpets ordered for her house but they weren't going to be laid in time for some event or other.
A colleague at Ideal World said ' Joanne' ( she loves to drop her own name ) 'why don't you try the Bissell ?'
She did, and guess what ?
She cancelled the new carpets !

You don't find talent like that on the Big Audition .

Joanne's fabricated personal anecdotes are great !
I liked the one where she had new carpets ordered for her house but they weren't going to be laid in time for some event or other.
A colleague at Ideal World said ' Joanne' ( she loves to drop her own name ) 'why don't you try the Bissell ?'
She did, and guess what ?
She cancelled the new carpets !

You don't find talent like that on the Big Audition .

Indeed Aqua, she’s a quality BS’er. She’d be a big loss to them if she left.

She can talk for 10 minutes without saying anything.

Joanne is nearing the Gold Standard of Goons :mysmilie_59:

Rick Hay leaving? When, where?

Who will be presenting the vibrating thingy ..

I’m afraid so Lil, apparently he’s wobbled on his Vibrathingy for the last time. His bow legs packed in, he should have took his Proto Col.

But they’ve still got Mr Brittas, it’s all good :Sad:

I see Rick Hay is on presenting the Vibrathingy today - not left yet!!! :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back