QVC Italy TV Presenter & Social Media Blogger Influencer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
TV Presenter & Social Media (Blogger, Influencer)
Italy, Monza e Brianza, Brugherio

ApplyApply with LinkedIn

The presenter’s job is to present the telesales programs informing, entertaining and particularly focusing on the customer. The objective is to maximize on-air sales and to achieve results thanks to the nice visual experience for the customer.

Job Description Details
Possess clear understanding of company initiatives and overall presentation philosophy
interpret and execute the sales strategy
Create posts on social media (Instagram, FB etc) referred to QVC shows.
Enlarge the number of QVC customers by the utilization of social media
Reach the sales objectives predetermined, using different platforms (TV, internet, social)
Present and show a large variety of products in a friendly, well informed and professional way
Present the main information that includes, among other things, the positioning of the product, what the customer will receive, the estimated value, the benefits and the key characteristics to solicit the contact with the customer
Be able to relating live to the guests to give all the information on the sales and on the product through verbal indications, live demonstrations, voice over, video and graphic elements
Constantly improve the live sales skills, also thanks to social media platforms.
Perform all the tasks necessary to insure a full preparation for each live shift, included the meetings with suppliers, buyers and coordinating producers
Study the blueprint shows and the blueprint products, in addition to this to make a one’s own independent research to better get ready for each show/shift
Attend various meetings decided by the manager to get ready for the live show
Represent QVC Italia through the live programs and appearances; to behave professionally to increase the credibility of QVC Italia

Requirements
Proven experience in sales or communication
Availability to work on shift (nights and weekends)
Knowledge of social media
Soft Skills
Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Sales and commercial skills
Professional
Engaging
Carismatic
Flexibility
Teamwork
TV Presenter & Social Media (Blogger, Influencer)

QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has evolved from a TV shopping company to a leading ecommerce and mobile commerce retailer. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites.
QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.

As an equal opportunity employer, QVC is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at [email protected] assistance.

Thinking about it Dream Girl? :mysmilie_50:

How are you at talking crap for hours on end?:mysmilie_17:

Oh my word No Couldn’t think of anything worse
Just shows how much they now stress on social media and pushing products

:mysmilie_11:

'Study the blueprint shows and the blueprint products, in addition to this to make a one’s own independent research to better get ready for each show/shift' - our lot would fail that one immediately.

Just read the small print & saw that QVC's the world’s 'leading video and ecommerce retailer'. Really?

I live in northern Italy and have QVC IT available on my telly. My goodness - goodness has nothing to do with it, however! - the presenters are non-stop chattering fools. I like it when visitors from USA and UK come on however, such as reps from Carole Hochman, Nina Leonard or Perricone. Their words are translated into Italian. It's really quite funny sometimes, especially when they are double kissed before and after their presentations.

I live in northern Italy and have QVC IT available on my telly. My goodness - goodness has nothing to do with it, however! - the presenters are non-stop chattering fools. I like it when visitors from USA and UK come on however, such as reps from Carole Hochman, Nina Leonard or Perricone. Their words are translated into Italian. It's really quite funny sometimes, especially when they are double kissed before and after their presentations.

sounds like fun to watch.....

Aren't the Italians quite flamboyant though - which accounts for all the chattering, etc?

Meanwhile, I'm off to apply for the job...Blissimo coming soon to your screen. Make sure you tweet in, non? Ciao, Bella xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back