Nails Inc TSV 29/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Dreaming of the Disco Collection, 5 colours and top coat for £26.98.

It doesn't say Winter and it doesn't say Disco to me. My nails are too ridged for pastels, metallics and pearls. I find darker creme polishes look better on my nails.

Nails Inc 6 Piece Dreaming Of The Disco Collection & Bag
Item Number 236967
QVC Price £39.00
TSV Price £26.98
P&P: £3.95
2 Easy Pays of £13.49

Created especially for QVC, this party-ready Dreaming of the Disco collection includes five shades of nail polish just waiting to be shown off on the dancefloor, from a shimmering midnight blue to full on silver sparkles. Complete with a Kensington Caviar Top Coat and a glittery bag that's perfect for gifting, these Nails Inc polishes are the best way to upgrade your look this season.

Party-ready shades - we bet you have a few parties to attend over the festive season, so don't forget about your mani and pedi for that finishing touch. These disco-inspired shades are just waiting to be unleashed on the dancefloor.

The finishing step - the incredible Kensington Caviar Top Coat increases the wear of your nail polish by adding chip resistance and sealing in colour, plus it's formulated without sulfates and phthalates. No manicure is complete without a top coat.

Contains:

1 x Throwing Shapes nail polish (14ml) - a brilliant midnight blue base with an iridescent shimmer shine
1 x Racy and Retro nail polish (14ml) - a beautiful rose pink metallic foil
1 x Saturday Night In nail polish (14ml) - a gently pigmented violet cream shade
1 x Make an Understatement nail polish (14ml) - a full-coverage creamy nude pink
1 x Sound of Sequins nail polish (14ml) - packed full of electric silver sparkles
1 x 45 Second Kensington Caviar Top Coat (14ml) - provides a professional wet-look finish that is touch dry in only 45 seconds
1 x glitter bag

https://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-6-P...duct.236967.html?productNumber=236967&sc=ISRC

Just had a look at the 'hand' pics. Colours look rather vanilla to me. I'd expect a bright red in an Xmas tsv......?

I'm not impressed with any of these colours at all so money is safe. Not impressed with the models nails either ! They are way too short to be modelling nail polish. I used to like the lovely Nina's nails the best. Hers were beautiful. (Couldn't they have asked Catherine. Her nails are always so neat and groomed).

Latest posts

Back