Todays Top Tech with Amazon TSV 01/12/18 - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't got around to emailing them yet.

At least 5 hours have been wasted trying to set up a Ring Spotlight camera, including over 1 1/2 hours on the phone to them at Phoenix, Arizona (they rang me back, it was a local call for me to contact them initially).

And it hasn't been sorted, they talked me through everything, time and time again, but it kept going wrong.

They are puzzled, will escalate it, and ring me tomorrow 9am their time, 3pm my time.

I am ready to send it back to QVC! They are now saying my internet is too slow, but it is fast broadband, 10Mps when I tested it just now.

And of course, as well as this, the time wasted with H & B and emailing them extra info they requested, twice.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I have just received an email from Amazon. This is clearly not the “free two-month subscription to the Amazon Digital Music Store" in QVC’s description but I’ll take it. I wonder if you’ll get the offer if you already have Echo devices, Strato? It does say it’s for activating a new device, not a first, so you might.

Dear Amazon Customer,

As a thank you for activating a new Amazon Echo device, we would like to offer you 90 free days of Amazon Music Unlimited, with access to 50 million songs and thousands of playlists and stations on all your favourite devices.

To activate your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription click the “Get started” button below and select the “Individual Plan” on the signup page. You don't need to enter any code, as the offer will be automatically applied to your account. Complete your registration by clicking the "Start your free trial - pay later" button.

After the 90 free days your membership will cost £7.99/month for Prime members and £9.99/month for non-Prime members, with the option to cancel any time.

This offer is only valid for 30 days of activating your Echo device.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had this email, but as standard they have been offering it at 99P per month for 90 days, but if you forget to cancel at 89 days they then start charging you.

The Q offer was free for 2 months, with no mention of then having to pay.

I wish I'd bought 2 of them now, the sound is so good.

PS see my post about the TSV ring Spotlight camera, more woe!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I have finally got around to sending the email to QVC about the missing Amazon Music Store subscription voucher.

It is not to the CS email, but to the webmaster, as they told me to do.

It included the full screenshot that SCW posted above.

Thanks AndiK , Akimbo thanked for this post