Only On QVC ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I happened to catch this, it was the funniest thing. Surely to goodness the guest presenter and the 'professional' presenter should have prepped for the show? ��

That was almost as funny as Chuntley on earlier getting flustered trying to divide £20.01 in HALF!!

Oh my word, yes only at QVC were presenters and guest presenters go on air with absolutely no preparation, they play Russian Roulette and every so often it will turn round and bite them on the bum, mix that with Katy Pullingers fake laugh and you get sloppy QVC.

"So that's ten pounds & fifty pence per product". Where did they find her?

Oh but she would be doing her ‘silly little me’act,can’t do the maths.Was that with the Gayle Hayman guy who was probably thinking dollars?

That must've been what she was on about in the bit I seen, I heard her trying to make out the person she was on with thought the same when she said "ten pound fifty pence" Yes you can always rely on Chuntley to throw you under the bus to save her own embarrassment.

I bet she's relieved she didn't have more than two kids...she wouldn't have been able to count them! Incidentally, she never mastered the sum division, it was explained to her.
At least there was a welcome back tweet from her mate Steven. Jeez!

I bet she's relieved she didn't have more than two kids...she wouldn't have been able to count them! Incidentally, she never mastered the sum division, it was explained to her.
At least there was a welcome back tweet from her mate Steven. Jeez!

Ah yes Steven, her brother from another mother, with matching hairstyles an' everythink.

Latest posts

Back