Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the Lidl version and have just made a lovely cup of hot chocolate with some hot chocolate nibs from Sainsbury's.

Delicious and no lumps in the bottom!

Ooh sounds yummy! I got the same effect with my lovely Aldi milk frothier for a whopping price of.........£9.99. :mysmilie_17:

I love frothy hot milk with a Cadbury`s flake propped in it. I use the flake to stir the milk as it gradually melts.

I love Ovaltine - I'd forgotten all about it. It's on my list, along with some Flakes.

If I'm twice the size I am after the cold weather passes I'll be sending the boys round!!

I bought direct because the current deal is the same and direct you pay £1 for delivery but you can choose the day. And it doesn’t have the QVC woolly 7 - 10 days for despatch. No easy pays of course but mine is a Christmas gift so I didn’t want to wait and hope

They do that with Lakeland too, take anything up to £9 in postage when it actually comes direct from the supplier who doesn't charge for delivery. I hope people challenge QVC for this, it's daylight robbery.

I bought direct because the current deal is the same and direct you pay £1 for delivery but you can choose the day. And it doesn’t have the QVC woolly 7 - 10 days for despatch. No easy pays of course but mine is a Christmas gift so I didn’t want to wait and hope

I did exactly the same Tinker, I had an email from Hotel Chocolat telling me the date of despatch (17th Dec), and the recipient received it today, 19th ! QVC cant compete.

I'm just having a mug of cocoa now. I made it with oat milk and stirred in a small bit of set honey.

Hmmm not really my thing Julius, I'm having a glass of home made wine. I'm sure we'll both enjoy what we have. Not a big chocolate person and really shouldn't be a big wine person :glass::glass:

CC

Hmmm not really my thing Julius, I'm having a glass of home made wine. I'm sure we'll both enjoy what we have. Not a big chocolate person and really shouldn't be a big wine person :glass::glass:

CC

Nice. I can't really drink alcohol as I am prone to dehydration, plus I often seem to be operating a vehicle of some description.
I'm just sitting here with a cup of cocoa now listening to an old Eurovision song from 1961.

Latest posts

Back