Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd imagine she has her hair done every day because that's a high maintenance style that very few could get to look so bouffant. Of course, there may not be many who want their hair to look all puffed up & rigid.

I knew I`d seen that hairstyle somewhere before. Thanks to Dr Who !
dw-cybermangun-sc_02.jpg

Ruth didn't look as nice tonight and it was her hair that did it. Far too stiff and puffy for my liking but it probably costs a fortune to do.

CC

She could have done with it and hit the wig store as many celebs have done.

I like Ruth but her hair style is very dated imo. Fair enough if she loves it. It's her hair after all!

She appears to have quite thin hair - like the rest of us, so maybe she thinks having a bob close to her face makes it looks thicker. She may look better (and younger) if she tucked it behind her ears !

Ruth is stuck in a rut, and has become 'dated' in both her hairstyle and her dress sense. She wears jeans that are ruched at the ankle with stiletto footwear, which is not chic or trendy on a woman her age.

I noticed she didn't even know the colour of one of her own (supposed) sweater range, couldn't tell whether it was taupe or desert. So much for these sleb creating the designs !!!

She admitted on the show the other week, that her hair is thin at the back and she has hair implants! :mysmilie_12:

Whaaaaaat? I thought those were for balding men...(hair transplant) Rooney (Wayne) had/had them, & James Nesbit.

Latest posts

Back