Gatineau TSV 8/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The Gatineau Christmas TSV is on Saturday 8th December.

It will feature 3 new products.

It will be on pre sale from 6th December.

Andrew has posted this on FB.

Andrew Bagley - Gatineau on QVC
1 hr ·
***Sneak Peek***

Today, we can exclusively reveal a few of the products included in our VERY special Christmas Today's Special Value on QVC!

Choose from your choice of 50ml Gatineau Moisturiser:
Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream
Read more here: https://www.gatineau.co.uk/…/Octob…/Inside-Perfection-Ultime

DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Cream:
Read more here: https://www.gatineau.co.uk/…/October-201…/Inside-DefiLift-3D

Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin:
Read more here: https://www.gatineau.co.uk/…/October-20…/Inside-Age-Benefit…

PLUS
Our Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15 - Clear is launching! The perfect hydrating shine for the Winter months!

DON'T MISS
2 BRAND NEW products launching in this Today's Special Value will be revealed very soon!

See you on the 8th for the exclusive launch, available to pre-order from the 6th!

Single

Gatineau 4 Piece Radiance Perfecting Skincare Collection & Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236959

Now available.

ml for ml

Moisturisers are different prices, so separated each set.

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - Worth £49 cost £16.83
1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) -Worth £45 cost £15.46
1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm Worth £27 cost £9.27
1 x Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) Worth £88.48 cost £30.39
Total Worth for this option £209.48 on QVC total cost incl p&p £71.95

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - Worth £49 cost £16.95
1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) - Worth £45 cost £15.57
1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm (3.7g) - Worth £27 cost £9.34
1 x Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (50ml) - Worth £87 cost £30.09
Total Worth £208 total cost including p&p £71.95

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - Worth 49 cost £16.10
1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) - Worth £45 cost £14.78
1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm (3.7g) - Worth £27 cost £8.87
1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (50ml; full size) - Worth £98 cost £32.20
Total Worth £219 total cost including p&p £71.95

p&p included in calculations. So each item is approx a third of the price.

Why oh why did I click onto this thread which I had been avoiding! I got the email this morning and thought No, not for me! But then I saw the sums and it is about two thirds off. And I love a good lip balm. I have always worn them overnight, usually Burts's Bees but a couple of years ago I noticed that whenever I woke up, even at around 2.00, my lips were dried out. I then remembered that as a day product I was using the Gatineau one that comes in a tube and the difference was huge. So I have since been researching these! I tried the Boots Protect and Perfect which came out like cleansing milk and dried me out even more. Ren was a bit meh, Loccy balm in a tube pretty good, Decleor a bit meh and the big winner was Nuxe. But I shall have to reconsider this set now I think and maybe try the Perfection Ultime moisturiser. I am currently on the Judith Williams Live Long (?) Beauty moisturiser from a TSV but not very impressed.

Sorry for the ramble!!!!!!

Why oh why did I click onto this thread which I had been avoiding! I got the email this morning and thought No, not for me! But then I saw the sums and it is about two thirds off. And I love a good lip balm. I have always worn them overnight, usually Burts's Bees but a couple of years ago I noticed that whenever I woke up, even at around 2.00, my lips were dried out. I then remembered that as a day product I was using the Gatineau one that comes in a tube and the difference was huge. So I have since been researching these! I tried the Boots Protect and Perfect which came out like cleansing milk and dried me out even more. Ren was a bit meh, Loccy balm in a tube pretty good, Decleor a bit meh and the big winner was Nuxe. But I shall have to reconsider this set now I think and maybe try the Perfection Ultime moisturiser. I am currently on the Judith Williams Live Long (?) Beauty moisturiser from a TSV but not very impressed.

I hear ya, Mazza!

I'm also obsessed with balms as without a thick layer every night, my lips look like the Sahara whatever the weather. I'd rate the Decleor balm, as well as the L'Occy shea butter balms but my all time fave is Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream...which I had to give up as my other half moaned about the smell.

Thanks for the ramble I enjoy reading other people’s views on skincare.

Single 4 Easy Pays of £16.50
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236959

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238427

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value £66.00
P&P £5.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Gatineau features three new launches from the Perfection Ultime range, including a luxe cream-serum, perfecting primer drops and a hydrating lip balm, plus your choice of popular Gatineau moisturiser to suit your specific skin concerns. Upgrade your beauty routine with this wonderful Gatineau selection - the perfect way to treat yourself to luxury skincare in time for the festive season.

New discoveries - the three latest arrivals from the Perfection Ultime range are launching first right here at QVC. The Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum is formulated with the potency of a serum and the comfort of a moisturiser to help intensively hydrate and smooth, while the Radiance Perfecting Drops are a lightweight treatment designed to be used as the last step in your skincare routine, and act as the perfect make-up primer with an immediate smoothing effect. Lastly, the softening Nourishing Lip Balm will work to moisturise your lips and shield them from UV rays with SPF 15.

You make the choice - go for Perfection Ultime Rexturizing Beauty Cream if you want to target the appearance of some of the early visible signs of ageing such as uneven skin tone and dullness while imparting lightweight moisture, Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream to smooth your complexion and promote a more youthful, bouncy skin look, or Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin to address the appearance of five visible markers of skin ageing, including wrinkles, loss of firmness, lack of radiance, uneven skin tone and dehydration.

Stock up on luxe skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive one more collection in 90 days, at today's fantastic price.

All options contain:

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - this lightweight, easily-absorbed serum can be worn under moisturiser or even layered on thickly as an intensive overnight mask. Works to hydrate and smooth the look of fine lines. Enriched with wild indigo extract, centella asiatica, white tea and hyaluronic acid
1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) - the perfect bridge between make-up and skincare, these feather-light drops are designed to create the optimum smooth canvas for make-up and colour products. Infused with RedSnow extract from marula oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and sunflower oil, plus blurring microspheres to help smooth over fine lines, pores and irregular texture
1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm (3.7g) - a creamy lip balm formulated with coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax, plus vitamin E and SPF 15
1 x beauty bag
1 x black spatula

Choose your moisturiser:

1 x Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) - containing tripeptide 1, geranium oil, hyaluronic acid and cotton extracts, plus caviar extract rich in proteins, nutrients and vitamins, this lightweight cream helps all skin types fight visible signs of dullness and uneven skin tone, to achieve supple and youthful-looking skin

Or:

1 x Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (50ml) - a moisturising cream designed to plump up the look of your skin and help with the appearance of firmness and bounce, while also working to deeply hydrate and smooth. Enriched with plant protein complex, hyaluronic acid and an array of plant-based oils and butters

Or:

1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (50ml; full size) - works to target some of the key visible signs of premature ageing such as uneven skin tone, wrinkles and loss of firmness, while keeping your complexion feeling supple, hydrated and comforted. Formulated with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, sweet almond oil and calcium

How to use:

Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum:

Apply daily after cleansing, either alone or follow with moisturiser
Can also be used in a thicker layer as an overnight treatment sleep mask once or twice a week

Your choice of Gatineau moisturiser:

Smooth over your skin after applying your serum
Use both morning and night

Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops:

Apply drops to your skin after cleansing and moisturising
Follow with your favourite make-up base
For a more natural effect, wear alone

Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm:

Wear alone for hydration and protection, especially when out and about
For added moisturiser, wear under your favourite lipsticks for a satin-soft finish

Oh well, now I have read the details properly above I see the drops are a primer and I always wear a primer. Also a serum is always something I like to buy. So sounds like I'm going in!!!!!! I don't really want Hermes to come before Wednesday though so won't order it early and if the one I want goes, I quite like Defilift too. I wouldn't refuse Age Benefit but I don't think it is worth the very high price that items like the elixir command.

I am sooooo tempted, I wish I could resist a good deal, my stash has now taken over another drawer.

I caved! I haven't even seen the demo yet. I went for Perfection Ultime which is technically the wrong one for me, not having a "younger skin", LOL. But I use Hydrafloral quite happily and thought I would give this a whirl. I was underwhelmed by Age Benefit and think it takes more than a day cream to lift my jawline. Only surgery would manage that! By the time I get round to using it my skin will be even older! I think I shall try to be organised though as use all three PU products together.... even if there is an older serum knocking around which should be used first! Radical!!!!!!!

I think I must be in a minority because I hardly use lip balms. I always see them as filler / pad-out products in TSVs and they get lost at the back of the drawer or given away. I do use them sometimes in very cold weather but I’d rather have a product that would sort out lines on the skin around the lips, not the lips themselves. Now I’m wondering what I’m missing out on, seeing your enthusiasm for and knowledge of lip balms!

I think I must be in a minority because I hardly use lip balms. I always see them as filler / pad-out products in TSVs and they get lost at the back of the drawer or given away. I do use them sometimes in very cold weather but I’d rather have a product that would sort out lines on the skin around the lips, not the lips themselves. Now I’m wondering what I’m missing out on, seeing your enthusiasm for and knowledge of lip balms!
Now you see, Andi, I always thought that about the Defilift one in the Gatineau TSVs. I'd be muttering at the screen saying it's no better than my Burts Bees one and what do you mean it costs £30, are you mad, Andrew Bagley!?! But then I had this dramatic change in my lips and now I would be pleased to get one! Not that I would ever pay £30, hence my research of all the brands I mentioned upthread. But if I happened to wake up in the middle of the night I would immediately notice how dry my lips were (yes even at 3.00!) and have to fumble about for some more balm before going back to sleep!

Only lip balms I use are Blisteze & have several tubes on the go at once.To me they give instant relief as do glosses such as BM Moxi.I hate drying lip treatments but have not found the more expensive lip treatments, Gatineau included any better. My Blisteze journey started about 40 years ago when returning from summer sun holiday with very sore cracked lips a lady at the airport told me about it.

Now you see, Andi, I always thought that about the Defilift one in the Gatineau TSVs. I'd be muttering at the screen saying it's no better than my Burts Bees one and what do you mean it costs £30, are you mad, Andrew Bagley!?! But then I had this dramatic change in my lips and now I would be pleased to get one! Not that I would ever pay £30, hence my research of all the brands I mentioned upthread. But if I happened to wake up in the middle of the night I would immediately notice how dry my lips were (yes even at 3.00!) and have to fumble about for some more balm before going back to sleep!

Naughty Mazza, you are giving me a new interest in lip balms! I do use lippies (preferably protective, moisturising ones) though not every day and only if I’m going out. You are a regular lipstick user, aren’t you? So when do you use the balms - only at night and/or when you are applying face creams, etc?

Anyway, can anyone suggest a good product for lines around the lips? I don’t mean the feathery lines that lipstick bleeds into as I don’t have a major problem there, but a bit away from the lips themselves, especially the sides. (Or maybe I’m a freak and nobody has this!)

Naughty Mazza, you are giving me a new interest in lip balms! I do use lippies (preferably protective, moisturising ones) though not every day and only if I’m going out. You are a regular lipstick user, aren’t you? So when do you use the balms - only at night and/or when you are applying face creams, etc?

Anyway, can anyone suggest a good product for lines around the lips? I don’t mean the feathery lines that lipstick bleeds into as I don’t have a major problem there, but a bit away from the lips themselves, especially the sides. (Or maybe I’m a freak and nobody has this!)

Try using your eye cream around the lips. There are few circular muscles in the human body, but the mouth and eyes are two of them. So if you have an effective, affordable eye cream, try also putting your eye cream around your lips.

In terms of lip balms, you want something unperfumed and with no plumping or other "effects". Nadine Baggott got me into La Roche-Posay Cicaplast levres (lips, in French), and I love their Nutritic lip balm as well. I would say my lips are in better condition and I need fewer reapplications. Another brand that does a plain lip balm is Eucerin.

Sorry about that! I use a lip balm every night and in the day if at home. I NEVER go out without lippy!

Try using your eye cream around the lips. There are few circular muscles in the human body, but the mouth and eyes are two of them. So if you have an effective, affordable eye cream, try also putting your eye cream around your lips.

In terms of lip balms, you want something unperfumed and with no plumping or other "effects". Nadine Baggott got me into La Roche-Posay Cicaplast levres (lips, in French), and I love their Nutritic lip balm as well. I would say my lips are in better condition and I need fewer reapplications. Another brand that does a plain lip balm is Eucerin.

Ah, great. That rings a bell now about eye creams around the mouth (might be Michaela who mentioned it, in fact). I've got some lovely eye-creams in the stash so I'll have a go! I have been using Laboratories Filorga Time-Filler (not the eye one, just the regular face one) as that gets great reviews for effectiveness on lines and wrinkles, although I have never worked out whether it's actually meant just for problem areas or all over the face.

I do like La Roche-Posay (the anti-redness serum in particular which I dab on a small area of redness near my nose) and Eucerin (the eye cream when I had dry eyelids on the brow bone last year). Honestly, me applying my face products in the mornings is like painting by numbers - a drop of this here and a smudge of that there .....

Thanks, MML.

Ah, great. That rings a bell now about eye creams around the mouth (might be Michaela who mentioned it, in fact). I've got some lovely eye-creams in the stash so I'll have a go! I have been using Laboratories Filorga Time-Filler (not the eye one, just the regular face one) as that gets great reviews for effectiveness on lines and wrinkles, although I have never worked out whether it's actually meant just for problem areas or all over the face.

I do like La Roche-Posay (the anti-redness serum in particular which I dab on a small area of redness near my nose) and Eucerin (the eye cream when I had dry eyelids on the brow bone last year). Honestly, me applying my face products in the mornings is like painting by numbers - a drop of this here and a smudge of that there .....

Thanks, MML.

MML, I do exactly the same - after I've applied my eye cream, whatever is left on my fingers I pat around my lip line. I've been doing this for quite a few years and I swear my lips have improved - I used to get those bleed lines with some lipsticks, but I don't get those anymore.

Latest posts

Back