Gatineau TSV 8/12/18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gatineau TSV 8/12/18

The Gatineau Christmas TSV is on Saturday 8th December.

It will feature 3 new products.

It will be on pre sale from 6th December.
    Thanks lynnonthelake , llloyd , Fallen Angel thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Andrew has posted this on FB.

Andrew Bagley - Gatineau on QVC
    1 hr
    ***Sneak Peek***

Today, we can exclusively reveal a few of the products included in our VERY special Christmas Today's Special Value on QVC!

Choose from your choice of 50ml Gatineau Moisturiser:
    Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream
    Read more here: https://www.gatineau.co.uk/…/Octob…/...fection-Ultime

DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Cream:
    Read more here: https://www.gatineau.co.uk/…/October...de-DefiLift-3D

Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin:
    Read more here: https://www.gatineau.co.uk/…/October...Benefit…

PLUS
    Our Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15 - Clear is launching! The perfect hydrating shine for the Winter months!

DON'T MISS
    2 BRAND NEW products launching in this Today's Special Value will be revealed very soon!

See you on the 8th for the exclusive launch, available to pre-order from the 6th!
    Thanks llloyd , candycane, lynnonthelake , Sazza thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Gatineau 4 Piece Radiance Perfecting Skincare Collection & Bag 08/12/18 66 + post

Single TBC

Auto-Delivery
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.238427

Age Benefit Cream

Perfection Ultime Cream

Perfection Ultime Drops

Perfection Ultime Lip Balm

Attachment 16592
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Single

Gatineau 4 Piece Radiance Perfecting Skincare Collection & Bag
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.236959

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Single

Gatineau 4 Piece Radiance Perfecting Skincare Collection & Bag
    Now available.

ml for ml

Moisturisers are different prices, so separated each set.

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - Worth 49 cost 16.83
    1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) -Worth 45 cost 15.46
    1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm Worth 27 cost 9.27
    1 x Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) Worth 88.48 cost 30.39
    Total Worth for this option 209.48 on QVC total cost incl p&p 71.95

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - Worth 49 cost 16.95
    1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) - Worth 45 cost 15.57
    1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm (3.7g) - Worth 27 cost 9.34
    1 x Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (50ml) - Worth 87 cost 30.09
    Total Worth 208 total cost including p&p 71.95

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - Worth 49 cost 16.10
    1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) - Worth 45 cost 14.78
    1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm (3.7g) - Worth 27 cost 8.87
    1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (50ml; full size) - Worth 98 cost 32.20
    Total Worth 219 total cost including p&p 71.95

p&p included in calculations. So each item is approx a third of the price.
    Thanks SisterBliss, lynnonthelake , Mazza thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Why oh why did I click onto this thread which I had been avoiding! I got the email this morning and thought No, not for me! But then I saw the sums and it is about two thirds off. And I love a good lip balm. I have always worn them overnight, usually Burts's Bees but a couple of years ago I noticed that whenever I woke up, even at around 2.00, my lips were dried out. I then remembered that as a day product I was using the Gatineau one that comes in a tube and the difference was huge. So I have since been researching these! I tried the Boots Protect and Perfect which came out like cleansing milk and dried me out even more. Ren was a bit meh, Loccy balm in a tube pretty good, Decleor a bit meh and the big winner was Nuxe. But I shall have to reconsider this set now I think and maybe try the Perfection Ultime moisturiser. I am currently on the Judith Williams Live Long (?) Beauty moisturiser from a TSV but not very impressed.

Sorry for the ramble!!!!!!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Why oh why did I click onto this thread which I had been avoiding! I got the email this morning and thought No, not for me! But then I saw the sums and it is about two thirds off. And I love a good lip balm. I have always worn them overnight, usually Burts's Bees but a couple of years ago I noticed that whenever I woke up, even at around 2.00, my lips were dried out. I then remembered that as a day product I was using the Gatineau one that comes in a tube and the difference was huge. So I have since been researching these! I tried the Boots Protect and Perfect which came out like cleansing milk and dried me out even more. Ren was a bit meh, Loccy balm in a tube pretty good, Decleor a bit meh and the big winner was Nuxe. But I shall have to reconsider this set now I think and maybe try the Perfection Ultime moisturiser. I am currently on the Judith Williams Live Long (?) Beauty moisturiser from a TSV but not very impressed.

I hear ya, Mazza!

I'm also obsessed with balms as without a thick layer every night, my lips look like the Sahara whatever the weather. I'd rate the Decleor balm, as well as the L'Occy shea butter balms but my all time fave is Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream...which I had to give up as my other half moaned about the smell.
    Likes Mazza , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post

Thanks for the ramble I enjoy reading other people’s views on skincare.
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Single 4 Easy Pays of 16.50

Auto-Delivery
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.238427

QVC Price 95.00
    Todays Special Value 66.00
    P&P 5.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Gatineau features three new launches from the Perfection Ultime range, including a luxe cream-serum, perfecting primer drops and a hydrating lip balm, plus your choice of popular Gatineau moisturiser to suit your specific skin concerns. Upgrade your beauty routine with this wonderful Gatineau selection - the perfect way to treat yourself to luxury skincare in time for the festive season.

New discoveries - the three latest arrivals from the Perfection Ultime range are launching first right here at QVC. The Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum is formulated with the potency of a serum and the comfort of a moisturiser to help intensively hydrate and smooth, while the Radiance Perfecting Drops are a lightweight treatment designed to be used as the last step in your skincare routine, and act as the perfect make-up primer with an immediate smoothing effect. Lastly, the softening Nourishing Lip Balm will work to moisturise your lips and shield them from UV rays with SPF 15.

You make the choice - go for Perfection Ultime Rexturizing Beauty Cream if you want to target the appearance of some of the early visible signs of ageing such as uneven skin tone and dullness while imparting lightweight moisture, Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream to smooth your complexion and promote a more youthful, bouncy skin look, or Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin to address the appearance of five visible markers of skin ageing, including wrinkles, loss of firmness, lack of radiance, uneven skin tone and dehydration.

Stock up on luxe skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive one more collection in 90 days, at today's fantastic price.

All options contain:

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30m) - this lightweight, easily-absorbed serum can be worn under moisturiser or even layered on thickly as an intensive overnight mask. Works to hydrate and smooth the look of fine lines. Enriched with wild indigo extract, centella asiatica, white tea and hyaluronic acid
    1 x Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops (18ml) - the perfect bridge between make-up and skincare, these feather-light drops are designed to create the optimum smooth canvas for make-up and colour products. Infused with RedSnow extract from marula oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and sunflower oil, plus blurring microspheres to help smooth over fine lines, pores and irregular texture
    1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm (3.7g) - a creamy lip balm formulated with coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax, plus vitamin E and SPF 15
    1 x beauty bag
    1 x black spatula

Choose your moisturiser:

1 x Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) - containing tripeptide 1, geranium oil, hyaluronic acid and cotton extracts, plus caviar extract rich in proteins, nutrients and vitamins, this lightweight cream helps all skin types fight visible signs of dullness and uneven skin tone, to achieve supple and youthful-looking skin

Or:

1 x Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (50ml) - a moisturising cream designed to plump up the look of your skin and help with the appearance of firmness and bounce, while also working to deeply hydrate and smooth. Enriched with plant protein complex, hyaluronic acid and an array of plant-based oils and butters

Or:

1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (50ml; full size) - works to target some of the key visible signs of premature ageing such as uneven skin tone, wrinkles and loss of firmness, while keeping your complexion feeling supple, hydrated and comforted. Formulated with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, sweet almond oil and calcium

How to use:

Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum:

Apply daily after cleansing, either alone or follow with moisturiser
    Can also be used in a thicker layer as an overnight treatment sleep mask once or twice a week

Your choice of Gatineau moisturiser:

Smooth over your skin after applying your serum
    Use both morning and night

Perfection Ultime Radiance Perfecting Drops:

Apply drops to your skin after cleansing and moisturising
    Follow with your favourite make-up base
    For a more natural effect, wear alone

Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm:

Wear alone for hydration and protection, especially when out and about
    For added moisturiser, wear under your favourite lipsticks for a satin-soft finish
    Thanks Akimbo , Mazza thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh well, now I have read the details properly above I see the drops are a primer and I always wear a primer. Also a serum is always something I like to buy. So sounds like I'm going in!!!!!! I don't really want Hermes to come before Wednesday though so won't order it early and if the one I want goes, I quite like Defilift too. I wouldn't refuse Age Benefit but I don't think it is worth the very high price that items like the elixir command.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta , llloyd liked this post