Doll10 TSV 05/12/18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Doll10 TSV 05/12/18

the next Doll10 TSV is on the 05/12/18

Thanks Beketaten , Twinkle , warwa100, Akimbo , alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Breeze , alter ego , Marina , Still Game, Tarketta thanked for this post
    Likes Beketaten , paulawl liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that a concealer or a highlighter in the small tube? Was hoping for an eye palette, but the lip colours look nice.

Post Thanks / Like

it might be this one.

That's 5 per ml!!! Madness!
    Thanks Beketaten thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beketaten View Post
    Is that a concealer or a highlighter in the small tube? Was hoping for an eye palette, but the lip colours look nice.
    its a concealer but they wont put an eye palette in as the last time they did it didnt go down well

Post Thanks / Like

Just ain’t grabbing me , eyeshadows would have swayed me, I’ll wait and see what
    Bare minerals TSV offering

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsv is so similar to a previous one, but that was hydragel. The lippy looks similar & the brush (that's really scratchy on my undereye - maybe I need to clean it.) Difference was that the previous, or previous previous one had the good mascara that one of us loves.

Be interested in knowing the price & if the concealer's any good. Boy, I need to find a good one for under eyes without exacerbating the problems - becoming expensive search.

Post Thanks / Like

PS

Super - isn't it about time we had a benefit TSV or even show? Maybe they do so well at Christmas that they don't bother to come in?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    PS

Super - isn't it about time we had a benefit TSV or even show? Maybe they do so well at Christmas that they don't bother to come in?
    weve had the benefit TSV on Q's Birthday & the last show the other day Lisa said that was the last benefit hour before christmas apart from in odd hours

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Tsv is so similar to a previous one, but that was hydragel. The lippy looks similar & the brush (that's really scratchy on my undereye - maybe I need to clean it.) Difference was that the previous, or previous previous one had the good mascara that one of us loves.

Be interested in knowing the price & if the concealer's any good. Boy, I need to find a good one for under eyes without exacerbating the problems - becoming expensive search.
    I remember this brush it was definitely scratchy, only this one in the photo the bristles look whiter and I think the brush has a different brush number, was the previous previous one no28? I've returned mine. And I love the black tube mascara - my current favourite the wand is great. Now they've come out with the new one I'm worried the black tube is going like they did with the drops foundation. I'm not tempted by their new mascara as I'm not keen on that type of wand - the wand makes a big difference. I going to keep my empty tubes if I need to swap the wand to another mascara.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post