Liz Earle TSV 19/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 19/12/18 Pre-Launch From 17/12/18 (TBH i got 2 item numbers so not sure which it is) (Choice of all 5 Options)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237167

150ml Sweet Orange & Mint Cleanse & Polish
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser
50ml Botanical Fragrance

View attachment 16668

View attachment 16669

View attachment 16670

View attachment 16671

View attachment 16672

Normal/Combination Skin Repair

Dry/Sensitive Skin Repair
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237168

Meanwhile,I'd love some thoughts on number 1 as I'm thinking of getting that one. Does it last?

When I tried No 1 I didn't think it lasted that long but it was just a sample size so maybe the proper bottle would be stronger. Don't think I'll go for this as I definitely don't need skin tonic or skin repair and I want to see what the next Decleor TSV is.

CC

Anyone like to pay £5.99 for the LIZ EARLE magazine ????? My eyes came out like chapel hat pegs in Waitrose today, there amongst the mags was a very glossy Vogue like mag with Liz Earle Wellbeing slapped across the front, and inside it was all about Liz Earle lifestyle, healthstyle, mindstyle and other stuff that I didn't think was worth six quid, but clearly a canny businesswoman who thinks she's famous enough to have her own magazine !!!! Move over Gwynny !

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to the price of this TSV, based on previous similar ones? Around £60 inc P&P?

So about £60 inc P&P. Quite keen for the perfume but I don't need the rest so I'm not going to go for this and I'm not going to watch either as I know I'll be tempted.

CC

Liz Earle 4 Piece Botanical Essence & Skincare Essentials Collection (normal/combination)

Liz Earle 4 Piece Botanical Essence & Skincare Essentials Collection (dry/sensitive)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237168

QVC Price £82.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £18.32

This four-piece Botanical Essence & Skincare Essentials Collection from Liz Earle features a fantastic, limited edition Sweet Orange & Mint Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, two iconic skincare favourites with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser, plus your choice of Botanical Essence eau de parfum as your finishing touch. Indulge your skin and your senses with this collection, or why not spoil a loved one and introduce them to this award-winning beauty brand?

A new discovery - the Limited Edition Orange & Mint Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is a stunning twist on this customer favourite. You'll still get the same outstanding cleansing experience, but in an invigorating scent that will perk up the senses.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare regime, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with muslin cloths to help deeply cleanse and gently exfoliate, plus Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration.

A scent to suit you - choose from five stunning eau de parfums, each crafted with over 85% natural ingredients and featuring complex, comforting and sparkling notes to help showcase your style and personality. Choose one to wear as your everyday signature scent, or why not experiment and layer up your fragrances for a truly individual approach?

Last-minute shopping? - there's still time to get this wonderful collection delivered for Christmas, so why not treat a beauty fan in your life. They're sure to love whichever fragrance you choose for them.

Contains:

1 x Botanical Essence eau de parfum (50ml) - in your choice of five stunning fragrances
1 x Limited Edition Sweet Orange & Mint Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml) - the same cleansing power of the original with refreshing notes of orange and mint; a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to soothe the feel of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in Normal/Combination; designed to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, each cream is expertly balanced with a blend of naturally active ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea and vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths

Fragrance options:
Botanical Essence No.1
Skilfully hand-crafted by distinguished perfumer Jean-Charles Niel in Grasse, France. Over 98% derived from natural ingredients, this complex scent uses some of the most precious botanicals from around the world. Italian bergamot, high-altitude lavender from France, Damask rose from Turkey and spicy patchouli from Indonesia are just a few of the ingredients in this sparkling, vibrant fine fragrance.

Top notes: Italian bergamot, bitter orange, mandarin, lemon and cardamom
Heart notes: Geranium, Damask rose, lavender, coriander and nutmeg
Base notes: Cedarwood, patchouli, Tonka bean absolute and vetiver

Botanical Essence No.9
An alluring blend of the finest quality, ethically sourced natural botanicals, this evocative modern scent contrasts the warmth of a traditional chypre with the rich succulence of dark forest fruits. Over 90% derived from natural ingredients, juicy top notes of blackcurrant bud are complemented by crisp bergamot. Beyond, a heart of vibrant red ginger and velvety rich osmanthus is offset by the intense exoticism of Damask rose and Haitian vetiver. Created around a base of woody oakmoss and smooth patchouli, and enveloped within the warmth of vanilla.

Top notes: Blackcurrant bud, bergamot and red ginger
Heart notes: Osmanthus, Damask rose and patchouli
Base notes: Haitian vetiver, oakmoss and vanilla

Botanical Essence No.15
Over 90% derived from sustainably sourced natural ingredients, this exquisite fine fragrance includes fifteen of the world’s most precious botanicals, carefully selected and expertly hand-crafted by award-winning French perfumer Alienor Massenet. Fresh, spicy notes of pink pepper, cinnamon and bergamot are complemented by captivating Damask rose, cypriol and Indian sandalwood, while the cocooning qualities of tonka bean and Bourbon vanilla create a feminine sensuality with a clean, fresh undertone.

Top notes: Bergamot, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood and guaicwood
Heart notes: Tonka bean, cypriol, benzoin, Damask rose and elemi
Base notes: Cinnamon leaf, clove bud, pink pepper, Bourbon vanilla and vetiver

Botanical Essence No.20
To celebrate Liz Earle’s 20th anniversary, they collaborated with Grasse-based perfumer Domitille Bertier to make Damask rose the hero of this fresh, spicy floriental fragrance. Infused with beautiful, feminine sophistication, it is over 87% derived from natural ingredients and resonates with sandalwood and a heart of Damask rose - the most opulent and quintessentially beautiful of all flowers. Make every day a celebration with this sparkling rose garden in a bottle.

Top notes: Pink pepper, bergamot, rose essential water and mandarin
Heart notes: Damask rose, Indian jasmine and carrot seed
Base notes: Amyris, sandalwood and vanilla bean

Botanical Essence No.100
Over 89% derived from natural ingredients, this fresh, floral fragrance captures the sublime, uplifting joy of entering a British florist’s shop and is a contemporary celebration of some of the most precious ingredients you will find on a perfumer’s palette. Blossoming notes of Damask rose, orange flower and Indian jasmine are gently entwined by the subtle sensuality of cypress, sandalwood and Bourbon vanilla, finished with the light, transcendent clarity of mandarin and bergamot

Top notes: Mandarin, clove leaf, bergamot and freesia accord
Heart notes: Damask rose, Indian jasmine, orange flower, ylang-ylang and rose-scented geranium
Base notes: Gardenia accord, vetiver, cypress, Bourbon vanilla and sandalwood

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
Makes a great base for your make-up

Delivered to UK mainland only

I have ordered no 100. The perfume for me and the skincare for my daughter's birthday in March.

ml for ml

1 x Botanical Essence eau de parfum (50ml) - Worth £54 (at LE) cost £28.38
1 x Limited Edition Sweet Orange & Mint Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml)- Worth £23.50 incl cloths, cost £12.35
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - Worth £15.50 (at LE) cost £8.15
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - Worth £21 (at LE) cost £11.03

Total Worth £114 approx total cost incl p&p included in calculations £59.91

Bit wary about ordering after reading some comments on Q website regarding the staying power of those bought from Q rather than elsewhere. Has anyone here had a problem?

ml for ml

1 x Botanical Essence eau de parfum (50ml) - Worth £54 (at LE) cost £28.38
1 x Limited Edition Sweet Orange & Mint Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml)- Worth £23.50 incl cloths, cost £12.35
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - Worth £15.50 (at LE) cost £8.15
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - Worth £21 (at LE) cost £11.03

Total Worth £114 approx total cost incl p&p included in calculations £59.91

Oh Bum....Naughty llloyd....I'm considering this...

Latest posts

Back