L'Occitane Induglent Gifts TSV 06/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

after next weeks tsv the next L'Occitane Induglent Gifts TSV is on the 06/12/18 which is a surprise to me as i thought the fragrance one the other month was this years version of it

Blimey another?

So that will mean 3 in pretty close succession???? Why? Are they filling in for another brand that dropped out? Curious what this will be.......Unless another almond fest/liquid soap & refil, or boring hand/foot cream duo?
Maybe the little drawer boxes filled with samples that 'flew' out previously?

Wonder what's going on?

Please investigate this, Super.

after next weeks tsv the next L'Occitane Induglent Gifts TSV is on the 06/12/18 which is a surprise to me as i thought the fragrance one the other month was this years version of it

whats the difference between a normal tsv and an indulgent tsv ..... ?

Ive not gone for the current tsv, still want to try this brand but the upcoming one is just not grabbing my attention enough.... could it be the serum they brought out this year!

2 christmassy tsv's within a month seems a bit much!

Ive not gone for the current tsv, still want to try this brand but the upcoming one is just not grabbing my attention enough.... could it be the serum they brought out this year!

i doubt they will put that serum in a tsv cause the last skincare one never even sold that well i think it sold less than a quater of it

Well this is a surprise. A bit like MB doing their BIG Xmas TSV the other week and following that with a smaller one. I am deffo not going for the BIG Loccitane TSV so may watch out for this.

They also launched a new line of eau de perfume very recently - 8 scents, £85 for a 100 ml bottle I think. I’d love to have them all in mini sizes this would be really nice at a decent price . They did a fragrance tsv last year if I remember correctly it was exciting for a change

Well this is a surprise. A bit like MB doing their BIG Xmas TSV the other week and following that with a smaller one. I am deffo not going for the BIG Loccitane TSV so may watch out for this.

the MB little one was about a couple days before christmas so it will be similar to that

They also launched a new line of perfume very recently - 8 scents, £85 for a 100 ml bottle I think. I’d love to have them all in mini sizes this would be really nice at a decent price . They did a fragrance tsv last year it was exciting for a change

as far as im concerned the fragrance one was in sept in a choice of mens or ladies so i cant ever seem them doing a mini set as a tsv

Last edited by a moderator:
You can bet Ms Billion Bracelets will pop up, squeezing various hand cweams onto the back of her hand - so as to demonstrate their unctuosity. She'll insist on doing every ****** one - allmond, bergamont - the lot. (Even though they all look identical) Then she'll lather her hands in a clear bowl, rinsing them with a milkway / shea liquid soap, her bracelets clacking against the side of the bowl as she extols the virtues of her perfectly nice but overpriced products. There will be a mention of how we're going into the winter months, transferring from the outside cold to inside heat, and how this takes its toll on our skin, and how you can split the set and "gift" items to a teacher / cleaner / home help / childminder / woman at the bus stop.

You can bet Ms Billion Bracelets will pop up, squeezing various hand cweams onto the back of her hand - so as to demonstrate their unctuosity. She'll insist on doing every ****** one - allmond, bergamont - the lot. (Even though they all look identical) Then she'll lather her hands in a clear bowl, rinsing them with a milkway / shea liquid soap, her bracelets clacking against the side of the bowl as she extols the virtues of her perfectly nice but overpriced products. There will be a mention of how we're going into the winter months, transferring from the outside cold to inside heat, and how this takes its toll on our skin, and how you can split the set and "gift" items to a teacher / cleaner / home help / childminder / woman at the bus stop.

".......and/or any other unsuspecting random."

Julius, I'm actually quite surprised you didn't comment on Ms Murdoch's neck in that post. I noticed it was becoming a little worse for wear. Obviously the Divine cream isn't working.

CC

Julius, I'm actually quite surprised you didn't comment on Ms Murdoch's neck in that post. I noticed it was becoming a little worse for wear. Obviously the Divine cream isn't working.

CC

Perhaps she's so busy putting everything on the back of her hand she neglects her neck. She's not unattractive, however she does come across as quite snooty and cold. Still better than Hoppen and Archer though.

I think its her holidays in Barbados thats making her neck creapy

I once had a holiday in Barbados but it was many moons ago before it became fashionable. I wore only Boots factor 30. To be honest I was young and crepey necks didn't cross my mind at that time. If only I'd known :mysmilie_11:

CC

They also launched a new line of eau de perfume very recently - 8 scents, £85 for a 100 ml bottle I think. I’d love to have them all in mini sizes this would be really nice at a decent price . They did a fragrance tsv last year if I remember correctly it was exciting for a change

I was having a 'beaky' on the l'occy site earlier on - those new perf's (sorry) do look interesting. Seems to be classier branding & following the trend of new blends of 'real' things - a la Shay, Jo loves et al.
Also opening up to gender fluidity (!) by giving them numbers as opposed to names, although it's obvs which are aimed at men & laydees. I'd love to get these on Q, but can't see it happening. Some of these are sold out on L'occy site btw.

l'occitane need to actually put some perfumes In their scents they wear off too quick a bit like £10 brands not £80 plus

I recently bought a "rainbow peppercorn mill" containing peppercorns of different colour and really liked the smell. I checked and found out it was the pink peppercorns that make it that way.

The TSV is a Rose Set for just under £50 and it is worth over £120

50ml Rose Eau de Toilette
250ml Shower Gel
250ml Body Milk
150ml Hand Cream

Locc TSV.jpg

Latest posts

Back