L'Occitane Induglent Gifts TSV 06/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to really like the rose de reines, the one with 4 different roses, anyone know if this is similar?

Exclusive to QVC? (beware). Unless it's new launch. It's not on loccitane website.

I wouldn't want this for myself but for anyone who likes Rose it is a good value set IMHO.

I think I have a strange nose or sense of smell so don’t order any perfume products unless I have tried & like them(LE & Philosophy)Shay & Blue are popular but have tried 2 from M&S Advent calendars & don’t like them.Same with Yankee candles which people seem to love & leave me cold & Elemis Frangipani, hate it, & probably wouldn’t like the newer ones.

Not a fan of rose, and it's out of my budget for gifting to anyone who might like the scent. Recently they've had some great offers on L'Occitane own website, so I got all I wanted there, plus free samples and giftwrapping... And free postage!

I am off to the regent street event tomorrow 15% off which is not great imo and a goody bag worth £30.00 which I can't wait to see

L'Occitane 4 Piece Rose Bath, Body & Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 237442
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £16.66

A four-piece rose-scented collection from L'Occitane featuring Rose Eau de Toilette, Body Milk, Shower Gel, and a limited edition Shea Butter Rose Hand Cream. Inspired by the beautiful blooms of Provence, this collection is an elegant celebration of this timeless scent.

Fragrance that lasts - beginning with the shower gel, you can then layer the moisturisers and complete your luxurious routine with a few spritzes of the Rose Eau de Toilette for the perfect way to help your fragrance last all day.

The perfect present - beautifully boxed and ready to gift, this L'Occitane collection is perfect for anyone who enjoys an indulgent treat.

Contains:

1 x Rose Eau De Toilette (50ml) - a modern and feminine fragrance; opening with notes of pink pepper, accompanied by lychee and raspberry accords, the fragrance soon gives way to a rosy heart. Finally, base notes of patchouli, amber and white musk leave a warm, lingering trail
1 x Rose Body Milk (250ml) - this moisturising body lotion leaves a delicate scent on the skin, and is enriched with shea butter and rose floral water
1 x Rose Shower Gel (250ml) - this wonderfully floral-scented shower gel gently cleanses the skin and leaves it feeling soft
1 x Shea Butter Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - a limited edition version of the classic Shea Butter Hand Cream with the same fast-absorbing and moisturising formula, and the added benefit of the light rose scent
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237442

I am off to the regent street event tomorrow 15% off which is not great imo and a goody bag worth £30.00 which I can't wait to see

Was this the event you referred to in a previous post “my daughter only went a booked 2 tickets for us to go to a l'occy shopping event in Regent Street.” If so have a wonderful day with your daughter.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Rose Bath, Body & Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 237442
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £16.66

A four-piece rose-scented collection from L'Occitane featuring Rose Eau de Toilette, Body Milk, Shower Gel, and a limited edition Shea Butter Rose Hand Cream. Inspired by the beautiful blooms of Provence, this collection is an elegant celebration of this timeless scent.

Fragrance that lasts - beginning with the shower gel, you can then layer the moisturisers and complete your luxurious routine with a few spritzes of the Rose Eau de Toilette for the perfect way to help your fragrance last all day.

The perfect present - beautifully boxed and ready to gift, this L'Occitane collection is perfect for anyone who enjoys an indulgent treat.

Contains:

1 x Rose Eau De Toilette (50ml) - a modern and feminine fragrance; opening with notes of pink pepper, accompanied by lychee and raspberry accords, the fragrance soon gives way to a rosy heart. Finally, base notes of patchouli, amber and white musk leave a warm, lingering trail
1 x Rose Body Milk (250ml) - this moisturising body lotion leaves a delicate scent on the skin, and is enriched with shea butter and rose floral water
1 x Rose Shower Gel (250ml) - this wonderfully floral-scented shower gel gently cleanses the skin and leaves it feeling soft
1 x Shea Butter Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - a limited edition version of the classic Shea Butter Hand Cream with the same fast-absorbing and moisturising formula, and the added benefit of the light rose scent
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237442

ml for ml

1 x Rose Eau De Toilette (50ml) - Worth £46 cost £22.18
1 x Rose Body Milk (250ml) - Worth £24 cost £11.57
1 x Rose Shower Gel (250ml) - Worth £16 cost £7.71
1 x Shea Butter Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - Worth £30 cost £14.47
Total Worth on QVC £116 ( if ordered separately on Q, the p&p total would be £14.80) total cost of this kit including p&p £55.93
So each item just under half price.

Was this the event you referred to in a previous post “my daughter only went a booked 2 tickets for us to go to a l'occy shopping event in Regent Street.” If so have a wonderful day with your daughter.

yes it was I may just take the the free drink the freebie gift and run. I wanted to buy the Almond oil for her and maybe for moi but thats about it. oh well!

yes it was I may just take the the free drink the freebie gift and run. I wanted to buy the Almond oil for her and maybe for moi but thats about it. oh well!

You have to buy something in order to get the free gift.

You have to buy something in order to get the free gift.

no I bought nothing at all. got 75ml verbena shower gel, a verbena body lotion 75ml, 30ml cherry blossom hand cream, 8ml jar of precious cream and a milk soap 100g. I ate two macaroons and had some proesco and had two postcards done with me sitting in a immortelle garden full of yellow flowers. that was the best part lol

no I bought nothing at all. got 75ml verbena shower gel, a verbena body lotion 75ml, 30ml cherry blossom hand cream, 8ml jar of precious cream and a milk soap 100g. I ate two macaroons and had some proesco and had two postcards done with me sitting in a immortelle garden full of yellow flowers. that was the best part lol
Sounds like a lovely time was had.

Latest posts

Back