L'Occitane Induglent Gifts TSV 06/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love real freebies but you do have to seek them out. MB's own website do a 50ml freebie and free gift boxes which are beautiful.

CC

molton brown are quite generous. I remember getting 50ml and 30ml bottles of shower gels for free without even buying anything. that was a while ago though

I had some great freebies from Elemis recently, it was a free 15ml size and free full size hand cream and full size hand wash with ANY purchase, it did not state minimum spend and worked on the £15 cracker, the hand products cost £33.
Soooo I ordered another £15 product and got the freebies again, was not expecting it to work twice. I therefore spent £30 & got £96 of products and the 2 x 15 ml sizes, they are worth over £30 too.
I might have skipped down the hall when they were delivered.

Thanks for your reply - good timing..

-x-Blissy-x-
I have just emailed a good friend of mine with her 13 choices for her Christmas Prezzie, it’s a bit of a ritual for us and due to freebies and beauty box purchases she has a good choice. Very honest with her and she is so very appreciative as I am of her friendship. She chose 3 of the 13, hope she likes them.

Has Alexis gone for the Gyspy Rose a Lee - look for the TSV?

:mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_11:

she looks daft. she is good looking for her age. lovely hair but she looks a mess with the trainers and the fairy dust in red dress

Just had a quick look and there's the beauty "expert" doing it again, if she's not looking at the wrong camera or interrupting, she's pronouncing things wrong again, she's pronouncing shea (shay) as "sheer" Just imagine going in to a shop and saying, "erm.....have you got anything that has sheer in it?".......that'll do me, over the channel goes. :mysmilie_17:

I have just emailed a good friend of mine with her 13 choices for her Christmas Prezzie, it’s a bit of a ritual for us and due to freebies and beauty box purchases she has a good choice. Very honest with her and she is so very appreciative as I am of her friendship. She chose 3 of the 13, hope she likes them.

Ahhhhh. Remember the line in the fabulous film Anita and Me "My name's Meena, be my mate....my name's Meena, be my mate........"

Aside from Lee Hohbein, this L'occitane woman talks a right load of old bollocks eh? You'd think she was selling the secret to eternal youth rather than some smelly soaps.

l'occy have lost the plot with their fragrances they are so weak even the so called EDP. for the money they are not worth it. they used to sell beautiful stuff vanilla, fig, orange, neroli, deep rose eep. now its all copy cat celeb style stuff

Latest posts

Back