Debbie’s boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe DB is the same as myself - if I only wore clothes suitable for my age and shape I’d be buck naked at least 50% of the time.:mysmilie_468:

At least I’m not in denial

Ooh that neighbour sounds a bit full on, exactly like Fibby, tell her not to invade your personal space, and next time you want to be talked at and have your arm grabbed, you know exactly were to come.

:mysmilie_508: Thanks for the birthday wishes T, we're all going out for a meal this afternoon after spending some time together at ours, at my age though a meal and time with family does me because as the years go on, it's less about celebrating more about being thankful you've chalked up another one. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Happy Birthday hope you have had a lovely day.xx

Last edited:
Happy Birthday hope you have had a lovely day.xx
Thanks Lp, it was a lovely day xx. :mysmilie_508:

It's a bit belated, but Happy Birthday, Shopper.

Thanks EM, it’s the thought that counts xx

Thanks for everyone’s kind birthday wishes my forum buddies, it’s made my day, you’re all very kind and I love yeh all.....true story. :mysmilie_3:

I hope that her knee problem is sorted but I also hope that she doesn’t see it as an opportunity to go on and on about it and to post endless photos of said knee.

I read quickly scanning through her blog following comments
The said knee is due an op at the end of the month
Hope the op goes well but just wondering how will the operated knee and her face feature in same selfie

I read quickly scanning through her blog following comments
The said knee is due an op at the end of the month
Hope the op goes well but just wondering how will the operated knee and her face feature in same selfie

Ouch :mysmilie_17:

New kneecap ? “Get YOURS now”. If you multi-buy you get £5 off the price of the 2nd. If you get 2 or more of the identical colour and size you save on the p&p (patella and pain-killers).

(Apologies if this is offensive)

“This operation is offered on EP so take the opportunity to get one for those people you know who have always wished they didn’t have sticky out ears, or perhaps someone who has always wanted to get rid of that ingrown toenail. In fact if you wanted you could split it up into Christmas presenents, you take the anaesthetic, your mum could take the knife work, and the school crossing woman will love the post operative tea and toast”

Cackle cackle, look into camera. That’s another few quid for Devon.

New kneecap ? “Get YOURS now”. If you multi-buy you get £5 off the price of the 2nd. If you get 2 or more of the identical colour and size you save on the p&p (patella and pain-killers).

(Apologies if this is offensive)

“This operation is offered on EP so take the opportunity to get one for those people you know who have always wished they didn’t have sticky out ears, or perhaps someone who has always wanted to get rid of that ingrown toenail. In fact if you wanted you could split it up into Christmas presenents, you take the anaesthetic, your mum could take the knife work, and the school crossing woman will love the post operative tea and toast”

Cackle cackle, look into camera. That’s another few quid for Devon.
"GIFT this operation to the person in your life you know will love it, or maybe you've considered giving them a colonoscopy instead".

Latest posts

Back