Debbie’s boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie’s boots

I thought the thread said Debbie's Boobs, so I came in for a laugh, although I had misread the header I have definitely had a good laugh...thanks. :mysmilie_17:

Debbie’s boots

I thought the thread said Debbie's Boobs, so I came in for a laugh, although I had misread the header I have definitely had a good laugh...thanks. :mysmilie_17:

I truly did LOL after reading this.

I watch very little Q and haven’t seen Del Boy for months but watching a bit of the Kipling show. Gee I had sort of forgotten just how hard sell she is.

The woman has no shame.

I saw that bit - oooh, your iPad will fit into this bag - here's the iPad item number, get yours at the same time, but if you already have one, I'm sure the postie will get the mail AND the iPad into this one.

Yep, no shame. Though the speed the iPad details came up I did wonder if she'd actually bothered to find a bag just so she could upsell.

I’d love to know how she gets a pair to fit her as I have short fat legs and they never do up. Perhaps it’s because she has big feet so the upper calf it made wider whereas I only take a 4.5 or 5.

Have you tried Duo Boots, LATI? I have a pair bought from them years ago that have lasted well. They've had several new heels and soles and still look good.

Debbie’s boots

Debbie's Boobs? I sincerely hope that's as in "mistakes she's made" as opposed to the chesticles kind.......... *shudders!*. :mysmilie_17:

Fibby Flint has also done a selfie, a la Chuntley, from her hospital bed, a case of "Anything you can do, I can do better". Ugh.

Or are we supposed to make our way through wind and snow with get well gifts. Bags I the Dyson set of dryer and curler before there is a stampede for goodies for our hero.

These presenters think they are celebraties & we are wanting to know their every move.No thanks althoughI hope anyone in hospital is OK I am simply not interested in DF or her QVC mates and their blogs.

And she can't spell either. I must stop letting her wind me up. Her ego knows no bounds.

What's she in for?

I thought she'd be sharing a room with Brandon for her delusions of grandeur.

Latest posts

Back