Debbie’s boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hippygirl

Registered Shopper
Please could someone tell Debbie Flint to stop wearing those above the knee boots all the time. Being short and dumpy like me this look does her no favours as it cuts her legs in half! Not a good look.

I’d love to know how she gets a pair to fit her as I have short fat legs and they never do up. Perhaps it’s because she has big feet so the upper calf it made wider whereas I only take a 4.5 or 5.

I’d love to know how she gets a pair to fit her as I have short fat legs and they never do up. Perhaps it’s because she has big feet so the upper calf it made wider whereas I only take a 4.5 or 5.

Industrial strength elastication (as in fabrication) at the back. :mysmilie_17:

For a shopping channel that mentions the word "fashion" every other minute, the presenters wouldn't know how to be "fashionable" if it smacked them in the chops.

Industrial strength elastication (as in fabrication) at the back. :mysmilie_17:

For a shopping channel that mentions the word "fashion" every other minute, the presenters wouldn't know how to be "fashionable" if it smacked them in the chops.
Those white horrors in the summer & these "How many miles to London town?" pantomime boots for the next few months, what a mess. On a much nicer note - Happy Birthday for tomorrow, lovely Shopps. Have a wonderful day with your boys :cake::flower::mysmilie_852:

I watch very little Q and haven’t seen Del Boy for months but watching a bit of the Kipling show. Gee I had sort of forgotten just how hard sell she is.

The woman has no shame.

And that black bell sleeved lurex cold shoulder top she kept pulling down was hideous too.

I was going to comment on the lurex top, awful!
When she looks in the mirror she doesn’t seem to see what we are seeing.

I was going to comment on the lurex top, awful!
When she looks in the mirror she doesn’t seem to see what we are seeing.

I've not seen this monstrosity....

Industrial strength elastication (as in fabrication) at the back...........

:mysmilie_19:

Last edited by a moderator:
While she is at it she needs to stop wearing skin tight leggings. There are a few presenters who really aren't the right shape for them.

I'm no mr perfect body myself (far from it), but if they are somehow trying to hold on to their youth by wearing what they think are trendy clothes, they are failing miserably.

I watch very little Q and haven’t seen Del Boy for months but watching a bit of the Kipling show. Gee I had sort of forgotten just how hard sell she is.

The woman has no shame.

I see her as the Q's battering ram, she's so insistent & the emphasis she puts on selective words within her glib sales patter is exhausting. We have a neighbour who's a bit like her, she can't just acknowledge me she grabs my arms & talks 'at me' & as pathetic as it sounds I make detours to avoid going passed her house.

Those white horrors in the summer & these "How many miles to London town?" pantomime boots for the next few months, what a mess. On a much nicer note - Happy Birthday for tomorrow, lovely Shopps. Have a wonderful day with your boys :cake::flower::mysmilie_852:

I see her as the Q's battering ram, she's so insistent & the emphasis she puts on selective words within her glib sales patter is exhausting. We have a neighbour who's a bit like her, she can't just acknowledge me she grabs my arms & talks 'at me' & as pathetic as it sounds I make detours to avoid going passed her house.

Ooh that neighbour sounds a bit full on, exactly like Fibby, tell her not to invade your personal space, and next time you want to be talked at and have your arm grabbed, you know exactly were to come.

:mysmilie_508: Thanks for the birthday wishes T, we're all going out for a meal this afternoon after spending some time together at ours, at my age though a meal and time with family does me because as the years go on, it's less about celebrating more about being thankful you've chalked up another one. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Ooh that neighbour sounds a bit full on, exactly like Fibby, tell her not to invade your personal space, and next time you want to be talked at and have your arm grabbed, you know exactly were to come.

:mysmilie_508: Thanks for the birthday wishes T, we're all going out for a meal this afternoon after spending some time together at ours, at my age though a meal and time with family does me because as the years go on, it's less about celebrating more about being thankful you've chalked up another one. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

I like Danny Baker's expression 'One more turn around the Sun'. Enjoy your day.

Have a nice day:mysmilie_5:

Happy Birthday shopperholic! Your plans for today sound perfect, have a great day!

While she is at it she needs to stop wearing skin tight leggings. There are a few presenters who really aren't the right shape for them.

I'm no mr perfect body myself (far from it), but if they are somehow trying to hold on to their youth by wearing what they think are trendy clothes, they are failing miserably.

:mysmilie_19:

Happy birthday from me, too. Hope the son you mentioned is doing well. Enjoy your time with all your boys.

Latest posts

Back