Luxenoa By Rylan Launches 2pm & 8pm 07/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He absolutely does my head in but now Big Brother is over (on Channel 5 at least, probably for ever) I guess he does need a new income stream so good luck to him. I shan’t be watching him on QVC, though. Hopefully he won’t keep using his stock phrases such as “Other ....s are available”, “Just sayin’”, and “I ain’t gonna lie” .... the last one in particular as he will be on Q after all!

(I realise this makes it seem I know a lot more about the man than I should! :blush:)

It'll be as dull as pisswater, just like Amanda Bollocksberry Holden.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Can't possibly be as bad as Julien MacDonald's range can it? (apologies if it's McDonald, can't be bothered to look it up).

CC

I think he seems rather a nice chap. And he has just got a show on Radio 2 following the Drivetime and Chris Evans departures. Can't remember whether he gets to replace Zoe or Sarah. But that must mean he is not completely useless and has done well since his X factor days. I must remember to record it but doubt the range will appeal (putting it mildly).

I would never buy this but I liked him on Big Brother's BOTS. He seems good fun and nice guy.

I think he seems rather a nice chap. And he has just got a show on Radio 2 following the Drivetime and Chris Evans departures. Can't remember whether he gets to replace Zoe or Sarah. But that must mean he is not completely useless and has done well since his X factor days. I must remember to record it but doubt the range will appeal (putting it mildly).

I still miss Jimmy Young on Radio 2. He was always the best. He was a good singer too. His 1964 hit "Miss You" was great! I liked his version of Too Young and The Man from Laramie also. Nobody else compares to his interviewing style. Can't stand Jo Whiley. The sooner she's gone, the better.

Last edited:
He absolutely does my head in but now Big Brother is over (on Channel 5 at least, probably for ever) I guess he does need a new income stream so good luck to him. I shan’t be watching him on QVC, though. Hopefully he won’t keep using his stock phrases such as “Other ....s are available”, “Just sayin’”, and “I ain’t gonna lie” .... the last one in particular as he will be on Q after all!

(I realise this makes it seem I know a lot more about the man than I should! :blush:)

Busted! :mysmilie_17:

Am I the only one who has never heard of him?

You would have to have watched X Factor about 6 years ago or Big Brother since. I think he also does/did “showbiz” sections on This Morning or whatever the ITV show is called and has presented other things on obscure channels late evenings .... someone told me....

I like him and I'm intrigued to see what this offering will be as there are no teasers anywhere online that I could find!

Latest posts

Back