Luxenoa By Rylan Launches 2pm & 8pm 07/12/18 - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

He seemed OK when I saw him on this morning but if you were going to launch a new, interesting, dream product would it really be yet more candles and home fragrance?? Think he said he knew Jo Malone and she encouraged him to do it.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to watching it but have had to turn it off as Jill Franks is presenting it.
    Likes shopperholic , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had intended to watch this too, why do we have to have Jill 'oh my gosh' Franks, presenting everything I want to watch? I lasted half an hour before switching off.

It's about time that one shoulder style bit the dust once and for all. ( just came here to have a moan)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    He seemed OK when I saw him on this morning but if you were going to launch a new, interesting, dream product would it really be yet more candles and home fragrance?? Think he said he knew Jo Malone and she encouraged him to do it.

CC
    That has to be a load of balls........Or a tactical encouragement from her....
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    I had intended to watch this too, why do we have to have Jill 'oh my gosh' Franks, presenting everything I want to watch? I lasted half an hour before switching off.

It's about time that one shoulder style bit the dust once and for all. ( just came here to have a moan)
    I agree, she likes to give the impression she's best bates, known the "Stars" for years when in fact she probably met him about an hour and a half before she went on air, Rylan was probably confused at first and thought he was presenting with Dave Hill, the drummer from Slade.......it's Chriiisssssstmaaaaaaas!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=da...2_LIdK6E4dAcM:
    Likes Suki 1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

JF's husband was the owner of a PR company for a long time, think he sold it about two years ago?

So she no doubt does know loads of B-Z list celebs and gets first dibs on them when they come to QVC.

I am being kind with the B by the way.

Oh, and like Cheryl, she of the nation's sweetheart has been dumped by L'Oreal the new boss wants more classy women for the hairspray ads. Who knows she could soon be winging her way to QVC to flog whatever
    Likes shopperholic , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I watched Rylan when he was on with Katy P,I thought he did a great job,I didn't buy any of his offerings. I have found that any wax smells seem to get on my chest.I do wish him well, I feel as if I know him ... being a BB watcher.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Rylan too, comes across as a really nice man and talented too, unlike Amanda Holden, so I too wish him good luck now BB, CBB and BOTS has ended, he's earned it.
    Likes Suki 1 , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve never taken much notice of him, I’m not into telly celebs. BUT I thought he did very well on QVC. Nice clear voice, fluent with his info and not boring us with his private life. He would do a decent job as resident ‘foodie’ in place of Andi Peters.
    Likes Akimbo , Suki 1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I like Rylan too, comes across as a really nice man and talented too, unlike Amanda Holden, so I too wish him good luck now BB, CBB and BOTS has ended, he's earned it.
    Did you notice him in the ads, shopperholic? First we had Flinty sniffing her Elemis, now we have Rylan sniffing his Luxenoa.
    Likes shopperholic , Tarketta liked this post