12/11/18 - 18/11/18 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks!!!

I'm having a look, but someone please feel free to tell me this is cheap junk & that I should know better.

Thanks!!!

I'm having a look, but someone please feel free to tell me this is cheap junk & that I should know better.
You should buy what you like. I had 3 Lola Rose bracelets in the sale recently for less than this price and really pleased with them, one was a gift and all beautifully packaged. Just take a breath before you buy to make sure you want them.

You should buy what you like. I had 3 Lola Rose bracelets in the sale recently for less than this price and really pleased with them, one was a gift and all beautifully packaged. Just take a breath before you buy to make sure you want them.

Wise words! I'm not going for this. My Aurora tsv came & I've since opened; it's jolly nice, so it would be frivolous & greedy to have these as well.

Love the red/purpley ones but they aren't worth anywhere near £35 so not for me. I do like the sound of frivolous and greedy though :mysmilie_17:

This Works 3 Piece Deep Sleep & Recharge Collection Big Deal Price £29.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237173

The total Worth of these 3 products is £80 on This Works website. Tempted to order as the pillow spray helps my son sleep when exam stress arrives.

in my eyes if it helps & worked for you then i say go for it

I know you can’t put tone in a text, email or typed message but this seems harsh. I’m sure that wasn’t your intention.

you are correct it wasnt my intention but i have an odd way with words which does cause this but i cant help that but its true what i said though if you looked at it then you will see its not the same as what was a tsv the other day

Last edited by a moderator:
if you even looked at it you will see it is not the same as what they have had as a tsv before

Sorry for not paying full attention .Smack bottom? (hope so!) :mysmilie_11:

The British Beauty Blogger is recommending the This Works Set on her blog.

I rather suspect she 'is friends' with Q. I seem to recall her being 'on the sofa' there once.

I can't comment on the mask, & I'm not sure about the spray, but I absolutely adore the shower gel. The ingredients are quality, safe & gentle, no obvious nasties, & I adore the smell. I imagine it may not be to everyone's taste, but as a lover of Vetiver it's right up my street.
It's adorable on men, & I confess to washing my itchy doggy with it once. Worked V well & I coluldn't keep off him. (not in a wierd way) He's an E. Springer, & an adorable, smart & naughty goofball.

Last edited by a moderator:
its lovely I have the spray and the shower gel. got the set for £25 inc post with a roll on thing. it worked for a few months but I must have got used to it so its not that effective. agree the shower gel is gorgeous lasts a long time

I'm allergic to the spray, which is a real PITA as I love the smell.

SisterBliss - I have a mad Springer, too. I'd love to have him smelling like that, but for a dog that I have a hard time keeping out of water, he's seemingly allergic to a bath. It's a full-time job for two of us to get him in there and do a super-fast wash. We gave up on that so he goes in the shower with OH with me holding the doors closed as he's learned to open them with his nose!

He's out for an hour every day and comes home looking like a mud monster even during last summer's heatwave, so now it's a quick trip to the river at the bottom of our street with a handful of sticks after every walk. A few non-fetches later (he's never grasped the concept of bringing balls or sticks back all the way and normally drops them on the bank out of reach - how he discovered the nose-through-the-doors shower thing, I'll never know), and he's passably clean. Not exactly sweet-smelling, but at least my walls aren't splattered with mud when he shakes, as he always does, just as he gets through the door :mysmilie_503:

I'm allergic to the spray, which is a real PITA as I love the smell.

SisterBliss - I have a mad Springer, too. I'd love to have him smelling like that, but for a dog that I have a hard time keeping out of water, he's seemingly allergic to a bath. It's a full-time job for two of us to get him in there and do a super-fast wash. We gave up on that so he goes in the shower with OH with me holding the doors closed as he's learned to open them with his nose!

He's out for an hour every day and comes home looking like a mud monster even during last summer's heatwave, so now it's a quick trip to the river at the bottom of our street with a handful of sticks after every walk. A few non-fetches later (he's never grasped the concept of bringing balls or sticks back all the way and normally drops them on the bank out of reach - how he discovered the nose-through-the-doors shower thing, I'll never know), and he's passably clean. Not exactly sweet-smelling, but at least my walls aren't splattered with mud when he shakes, as he always does, just as he gets through the door :mysmilie_503:

What a lovely post! That river must be so useful for you! Your Doggie in the shower & the nose trick is soooo funny.

I remember a couple of years ago we went to Granny's for Xmas & Mr B & I took Obie for a walk after lunch along by the canal. He was straight in there & paddling along, as we walked at his side on the tow path. All the passers by were amused. He did NOT want to come out! Eventually we managed to call him to the side & then grab him. He was V smelly.

I'm all to familiar with the 'bog monster' look you mention. We had a 'code brown' only last week - Fox poo roll - they are the worst!

Latest posts

Back