So What’s The Truth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
......... Abb Horne & Jill Franks.

Not saying anything against the product being sold the Dyson hairdryer in the 10pm hour.

What I’m asking is that does Jill Franks not use the LE hair oil as during the recent TSV day she went into great detail on the number of pumps she uses before drying and after even puts it on I think she said whilst running. Yet during the hairdryer hour she clearly said she uses no hair product.

Jill Franks selling LE hair oil

https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Hair-Oil-Duo.product.204967.html?sc=SRCH

Abb Horne also clearly stated she curls her hair after using the dryer with a round brush not the Dyson Airwrap she was saying she used when selling a few days ago

Do they not think what we have all heard them say

It’s time they were brought to justice for misselling

:mysmilie_51:

That's the problem with liars and fantasists, after a while they can't remember what they've previously said and get caught out.

Having said that they can say what they like, I'm not paying £300 for a hairdryer.

That's the problem with liars and fantasists, after a while they can't remember what they've previously said and get caught out.

Having said that they can say what they like, I'm not paying £300 for a hairdryer.

One of the lovely Aunties on here needs to complain.... I can't as Mr B will giggle in the background ....or Obie will start showing off.

Last edited:
She and the others are paid to sell sell sell. So, of course, they will all use whatever they are selling in that second and it is the greatest thing in the universe.

People this is QVC after all.

Latest posts

Back