New Voucher Alert!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the idiot who wants to legally change his age by 20 years is successful which Q presenter do we reckon will be first in line to do the same?

I DONT think Chuntley because then she wouldn’t be able to simper and fish for compliments when she mentions she has 2 adult children.

Ickle Claire.

I got a voucher last time and by my additions I hadn't spent £250 but about £230. I didn't get sent any codes or vouchers but I looked on the website and all the codes were there so when I came to buy what I wanted and redeem the voucher I put in the £25 code and got £25 off. I was buying all the things anyway so I hadn't spend loads just for the sake of getting a voucher. They don't say when punting it that there's a minimum spend before you can use it and they should.

Andi Peters doesn't need to legally change his age, he acts like a 5 year old quite naturally.

CC

I qualified a couple of times and it was great. only other problem was if you wanted to return something that you used the voucher on you lost out on that money

How did Q administer this? Did they deduct the voucher from the refund? I can envisage cases when it would have been truly correct mathematically to only deduct a % or proportion of the voucher, (unless the entire qualifying spend was returned) IYKWIM....& then how would QVC systems have managed that?
Note that maths isn't my forte, so I may be spouting rubbish here.....Where's Llloyd?

I'm already yawning at the prospect of all the forthcoming hype around this :yawn:

Oh I'm not.....there's fun to be had by all....

Lord help us all - if we can't understand the voucher terms and conditions and spend/voucher levels, what chance does Chuntley stand?

"So if you spend £150, you will get a £50 ... no, sorry, a £25 ... make that a £15 voucher. So what's that, £15 back on £150 - is it 30 per cent? Oh, I don't know, I've been so busy painting the walls at home and changing my hairstyle on Instagram, I can't add up. Well, I never could but everyone loves me when I'm ditsy."

She's such a t**t.

I'm sorry but I get rude on the subject of all things chuntly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link shows full details of offer, so it explains online that vouchers need to be used against a minimum spend, not sure how clear they will make it on air. Pity they didn’t start this when people were buying multiples of Elemis.
https://www.qvcuk.com/content/promo...=MH-_TRUSTBANNER -_- TWO_TIERED_VOUCHER_NOV18

Link was previously posted by SCW in 1st post.

Depends how you look at it , the original offer gives you 10% back on a £150 or £250 spend, but if you choose to look at it as a discount off a future purchase it reduces a £40 spend by 37.5% and a £50 spend by 50%.

Link shows full details of offer, so it explains online that vouchers need to be used against a minimum spend, not sure how clear they will make it on air. Pity they didn’t start this when people were buying multiples of Elemis.
https://www.qvcuk.com/content/promo...=MH-_TRUSTBANNER -_- TWO_TIERED_VOUCHER_NOV18

Link was previously posted by SCW in 1st post.

Depends how you look at it , the original offer gives you 10% back on a £150 or £250 spend, but if you choose to look at it as a discount off a future purchase it reduces a £40 spend by 37.5% and a £50 spend by 50%.

thats the link i posted & listed all the T&Cs on here so people could see it very clearly

thats the link i posted & listed all the T&Cs on here so people could see it very clearly
I referred to that in my post.

“Link was previously posted by SCW in 1st post”

You work hard to give us all the details, I for one am truly thankful for that.
I was responding to a couple of quotes above regarding percentages, thought it might help.

I referred to that in my post.

“Link was previously posted by SCW in 1st post”

You work hard to give us all the details, I for one am truly thankful for that.
I was responding to a couple of quotes above regarding percentages, thought it might help.

that part wasnt there when i posted but TBH the % discount dont bother me & i know it dont obther lots of others as a discount is a discount in our eyes but good of you to do it

I edited it, so maybe that’s why. I had too much of people taking credit for things I had done in the past and therefore I like to give credit where it is due. You do a wonderful job for this forum, more people should tell you that.

I edited it, so maybe that’s why. I had too much of people taking credit for things I had done in the past and therefore I like to give credit where it is due. You do a wonderful job for this forum, more people should tell you that.

ahh that makes more sense now & dont get me started on people taking credit for things that is one thing that gets on my wick & i just know they do it cause i see it with my own eyes & ive even been told people are going to nick what i know so i can relate to that

ahh that makes more sense now & dont get me started on people taking credit for things that is one thing that gets on my wick & i just know they do it cause i see it with my own eyes & ive even been told people are going to nick what i know so i can relate to that

Nobody owns information, once something is posted online it is out there for anyone to use etc.....people take credit for what others have found but even people who find a lot will take credit for what others have found so it works all ways.

I think if he was scouring the Internet for a cure for world peace or cancer, people probably would, but it's a shopping channel.

I've seen you copy things others have put in the past, then get quite arsey because they beat you to it, again, relax it's a shopping channel, there for all to see :mysmilie_3:

I think if he was scouring the Internet for a cure for world peace or cancer, people probably would, but it's a shopping channel.

I've seen you copy things others have put in the past, then get quite arsey because they beat you to it, again, relax it's a shopping channel, there for all to see :mysmilie_3:
I still feel we all like to feel appreciated for our contributions in this world.

I still feel we all like to feel appreciated for our contributions in this world.

Yes that would be nice in theory but I, as I’m sure it’s the same with other people, don’t contribute money and time to charity to be appreciated, I do it because I want to.

I also wouldn’t think I had the monopoly on charity work, or say “it gets on my wick” if someone else did it.

If you think you've qualified for the spend-dependent Xmas discount, the codes are live now if you don't want to wait for the emails to filter through:

Minimum spend of £40, excluding P&P, required to redeem £15 voucher code. Apply code DEAL15 at checkout.
Minimum spend of £50, excluding P&P, required to redeem £25 voucher code. Apply code DEAL25 at checkout.

Hmmm - I received the email, plus voucher code, this morning.

No problem in that except that I haven't spent £150 with them, and also one of the orders (the Centigrade TSV) has been returned and the refund is imminent.

Maybe they're just sending them out "willy nilly."

I've actually got a banner across my Q web page telling me I qualified...they've obviously upped their IT game for this one ;)

I've actually got a banner across my Q web page telling me I qualified...they've obviously upped their IT game for this one ;)

Did you qualify or have you got the banner/code without the spend, like Toril?

Did you qualify or have you got the banner/code without the spend, like Toril?

...erm I may have qualified as I'd been after a new smart handbag for ages (one of the few shopping vices I don't have) and succumbed to that actually very good value Amanda Wakeley handbag and purse set from Black Friday...ahem.

...erm I may have qualified as I'd been after a new smart handbag for ages (one of the few shopping vices I don't have) and succumbed to that actually very good value Amanda Wakeley handbag and purse set from Black Friday...ahem.

Bless you, I love that you are slightly defensive because you assume I’m going to nag you as I have in the past (always lightheartedly, of course) but really I’m not (this time!). In fact, it would be hypocritical of me because I qualified for the code too! Oh, and now I’m wondering what handbag bargain I missed out on! Not that I need another handbag.

I just missed out again.

Ordered over £400 in the last week, most of it was yesterday, 4th.

Rang CS about the vouchers, the offer ended for purchases up to the 2nd !!!! Grrrr

Latest posts

Back