New Voucher Alert!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New Voucher Alert!!

Step 1:
Spend £150 or £250 from 12th November - 2nd December to qualify for a £15 or £25 voucher

Step 2: If you have opted in to receive our marketing updates your voucher will be sent to your email address on 5th December* (*If you have opted out of receiving our updates you will need to call Customer Care on 0800 51 41 31)

Step 3: Got your voucher? Start shopping! Find products worth £40 or more to use a £15 voucher, £50 or more to use a £25 voucher

i know it was a disaster last time but here we go again T&C

https://www.qvcuk.com/content/promo...=MH-_TRUSTBANNER -_- TWO_TIERED_VOUCHER_NOV18

Spend over the following amounts:
Spend £150 and receive a £15 discount on a future purchase
Spend £250 and receive a £25 discount on a future purchase
Offer applies to all purchases made from 12th November 2018 00:01 to 2nd December 2018 23:59.
Qualifying spend includes P&P and can be achieved across multiple transactions during the promotional period.
Qualifying spend excludes Waitlist orders and items subsequently returned and refunded, or cancelled.
Auto Delivery, Easy Pay and Advanced Order items only qualify for this promotion if they are placed during the promotional period.
Qualifying customers will be emailed with their voucher code on 5th December 2018 which can be applied to future purchases placed online or by telephone.
Customers who have opted out of receiving marketing communications will need to call Customer Care on 0800 51 41 31 to receive their voucher code.
Minimum spend of £40, excluding P&P, required to redeem £15 voucher code.
Minimum spend of £50, excluding P&P, required to redeem £25 voucher code.
Voucher codes can be redeemed from 5th December 2018 00:01 and expire on 20th December 2018 23:59.
Maximum one voucher per customer.
Voucher codes cannot be processed via the QVC UK mobile app.
Voucher codes cannot be shared and are not transferable.
Voucher codes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
No cash alternative will be offered. Voucher codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen or if sent to an invalid e-mail address.
QVC UK employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU

I had some things I wanted to get last time, mainly garden stuff / equipment so qualified for a voucher and spent it on something else I wanted so it worked for me but I wont be buying anything to qualify this time around

I think this is a change to the terms from last time? I think easy pay items were not allowed as part of the qualifying spend so it's more fair this time if that is correct.

"Auto Delivery, Easy Pay and Advanced Order items only qualify for this promotion if they are placed during the promotional period."

What was the problem last time do share .....

I can't remember all the issues but here are a few:
It couldn't be used with easy pay
Some people thought it would be posted & didn't find out it was an online code until it was too late
The creaking system couldn't cope - major problem but not a surprise to most of us!

yes, I got the email! People are still asking on QVC Facebook when will they get their voucher? Then mightly miffed when they find out it is all over and they missed the voucher.

I qualified a couple of times and it was great. only other problem was if you wanted to return something that you used the voucher on you lost out on that money

yes, I got the email! People are still asking on QVC Facebook when will they get their voucher? Then mightly miffed when they find out it is all over and they missed the voucher.
You have to wonder about some people. I know the 25th birthday voucher offer was a debacle but all offers have expiry dates & to keep asking about it is plain daft. At least they'll be up to speed with this one.

I've just had the awful thought that Ms Huntley will go on & on & on about this latest treat for customers :headbang:

I heard the presenters say on air when up selling the voucher that it had to be used right after
I also heard you’d receive an email but when mine didn’t arrive straight after I knew I’d be short on time to get it used.
Details were online and I just tried the code and it worked fine, then the presenters were then making comments on air.

I did qualify for a voucher last time, but only because I ordered items that I'd run out of, plus one gift for Christmas. It was only a £10 voucher but I was able to redeem it online via the link in an email. I know that a lot of people missed out because they'd opted not to receive emails from QVC or they hadn't fulfilled all the T&Cs.

I'm not going to bother about trying to rack up £150 worth of purchases just to get £15 off another purchase. This is mainly because I've finished my Christmas shopping and also because, with the majority of things they sell, it is possible to source them cheaper elsewhere.

I only got the last one because some kind soul on here posted the code.I was eligible & it worked no email or anything from QVC.If you do qualify this time be vigilant and make sure you get it!

I'm a Q addict but after the last voucher code disappeared into the ether (after I was forced to return a MarlaWynne dress that was so ridiculously miss-sized I looked like I was channeling Demis Roussos) on principle I'm going to force myself NOT to buy anything during this offer period, ludicrous!

Don't tell anybody about this, especially QVC.

I ALMOST qualified for a voucher (£50) by buying expensive stuff like an electric bike just BEFORE the offer started, so I wasn't eligible.

During the voucher period, I wanted another expensive item (a gadget) so rang up CS in the vain hope of getting a voucher, and to my surprise they gave me £50 off !!!

Don't tell anybody about this, especially QVC.

I ALMOST qualified for a voucher (£50) by buying expensive stuff like an electric bike just BEFORE the offer started, so I wasn't eligible.

During the voucher period, I wanted another expensive item (a gadget) so rang up CS in the vain hope of getting a voucher, and to my surprise they gave me £50 off !!!

Wow good job you weren’t ringing whilst on your bike could have been painful

All the same great when something like that happens :mysmilie_3:
Hope you were happy with your purchase on top too.

Yes I put a very good review of the bike, but Q rejected it, there is a post about this called rejected review, but review was spelt wrong and I couldn't correct it, so won't show up in a search for the word review.

I've just had the awful thought that Ms Huntley will go on & on & on about this latest treat for customers :headbang:

Lord help us all - if we can't understand the voucher terms and conditions and spend/voucher levels, what chance does Chuntley stand?

"So if you spend £150, you will get a £50 ... no, sorry, a £25 ... make that a £15 voucher. So what's that, £15 back on £150 - is it 30 per cent? Oh, I don't know, I've been so busy painting the walls at home and changing my hairstyle on Instagram, I can't add up. Well, I never could but everyone loves me when I'm ditsy."

Lord help us all - if we can't understand the voucher terms and conditions and spend/voucher levels, what chance does Chuntley stand?

"So if you spend £150, you will get a £50 ... no, sorry, a £25 ... make that a £15 voucher. So what's that, £15 back on £150 - is it 30 per cent? Oh, I don't know, I've been so busy painting the walls at home and changing my hairstyle on Instagram, I can't add up. Well, I never could but everyone loves me when I'm ditsy."

That's a classic!

If the idiot who wants to legally change his age by 20 years is successful which Q presenter do we reckon will be first in line to do the same?

I DONT think Chuntley because then she wouldn’t be able to simper and fish for compliments when she mentions she has 2 adult children.

Latest posts

Back