Elemis TSV 17/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The next Elemis TSV is Sunday 17th February.

It will contain the new Pro Collagen Definition Face and Neck Serum.

Elemis TSV 17 February 2019 - Pro Collagen Lift

Bit of an unusual discovery on the Wales Online website - an article on the Elemis TSV for next month.

To summarise, it says its the Pro Collagen Lift collection, but a flyer in the Christmas Set mentioned that. The range launches nationwide in March.

Price will be under £60 and the set is comprised of the Omega cleansing oil, day cream, night cream and a face/neck serum. Whether it replaces or runs alongside Pro Definition isn't made clear.

There's a photo and the full link for anyone who may be interested.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/best-selling-skincare-brand-launching-15759663

Attachments

• 0_Lift-Firm-4-Piece-Collection.jpg
    0_Lift-Firm-4-Piece-Collection.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 693
Bit of an unusual discovery on the Wales Online website - an article on the Elemis TSV for next month.

To summarise, it says its the Pro Collagen Lift collection, but a flyer in the Christmas Set mentioned that. The range launches nationwide in March.

Price will be under £60 and the set is comprised of the Omega cleansing oil, day cream, night cream and a face/neck serum. Whether it replaces or runs alongside Pro Definition isn't made clear.

There's a photo and the full link for anyone who may be interested.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/best-selling-skincare-brand-launching-15759663
With the exception of the serum this is just repackaged pro definition .....

With the exception of the serum this is just repackaged pro definition .....

Maybe they have slightly altered the formulation, cos I found the (old) pro def rolled off. It also never seemed moisturising enough. The reviews weren't great either.
Whatever the formulation, which I do hope they have improved, it's a savvy marketing ploy to re name it pro collagen, which is what really put them 'on the map' (pro coll). I imagine also that pro coll cream is their best seller. Summary: add the name pro coll=more sales, in their thinking.
How did anyone else find the pro definition? Dunno if I should dig it out & have another try?

Before I get shouted down with being told it’s not new and been a design featured on Q before.
I would like to say the bag looks a lot different to the Elemis bags, I have had in the past and stored in the drawer under the bed.

:mysmilie_11:

This may be an overreaction on my part, but I don't like their collections with pumps. This is based on a TSV where a mask was in a pump dispenser and it packed up really quickly (well, it did unless there wasn't much product in it!!!). I didn't send it back as it was quite a while afterwards (what? Delayed in a stash? Never!) and the other items were fine but it has definitely put me off pump dispensers from Elemis.

This may be an overreaction on my part, but I don't like their collections with pumps. This is based on a TSV where a mask was in a pump dispenser and it packed up really quickly (well, it did unless there wasn't much product in it!!!). I didn't send it back as it was quite a while afterwards (what? Delayed in a stash? Never!) and the other items were fine but it has definitely put me off pump dispensers from Elemis.

I’m bad with pumps that I can’t see a level I’m one for know just how much is left and trying over the bedside lamp to see how much is left.

looks like quite a nice tsp not any fillers two face creams and a serum. not at all bad!

Before I get shouted down with being told it’s not new and been a design featured on Q before.
I would like to say the bag looks a lot different to the Elemis bags, I have had in the past and stored in the drawer under the bed.

:mysmilie_11:

Cos' you never know when a load of Elemis/other cosmetic bags might just com:mysmilie_17:e in handy under the bed.

Cos' you never know when a load of Elemis/other cosmetic bags might just com:mysmilie_17:e in handy under the bed.

I have a small stash of them. A few have come in handy for their intended use, two to keep my meds in and out of the way and two to keep my trusty BOBs away from prying eyes :blush:

I use a couple of Elemis bags for makeup and toiletries when I go away. They are excellent. I also use one which is like a little shopping bag shape for my hair styling bits and bobs. I have some nice Decleor ones too. I send a number to the charity shop and keep some. They also come in handy for storing the stash when a TSV doesn't have a bag!!! Various small ones are currently doing that little job.

I use a couple of Elemis bags for makeup and toiletries when I go away. They are excellent. I also use one which is like a little shopping bag shape for my hair styling bits and bobs. I have some nice Decleor ones too. I send a number to the charity shop and keep some. They also come in handy for storing the stash when a TSV doesn't have a bag!!! Various small ones are currently doing that little job.

I use mine when I'm putting together beauty related presents for friends and family. The Elemis ones are particularly good quality by and large (I had one horrible one) mainly very luxe ones for both men and women.

According to Beauty Geek

Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil,

Next is the exciting new launch, the Pro-Collagen Definition Face and Neck Serum, which promises to “brighten and protect, giving skin a more lifted, sculpted look” thanks to the inclusion of plant stem cell technology. I really like the fact that this can be used on both the face and neck as this’ll be a real time-saver. It’s 15ml, which I thought was a generous sample-size, but a quick look at other Elemis serums tells me this is actually full-sized, so presumably you don’t need much to do the trick.

The final products are 30ml each of the Pro-Collagen Definition Day and Night Cream, which are replacing the Pro-Definition range. Both creams are designed to boost elasticity, strength and encourage better skin structure, so this whole TSV is a real anti-ageing powerhouse, as well as a great introduction to the brand – and, of course, no Elemis TSV is complete without a gorgeous cosmetic case to house your new products. Predictably, this is going to be a cracker of a deal, with the value of the set coming in at £195, but the TSV price will be £60, so that’s a mega saving of £135.

According to Beauty Geek

Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil,

Next is the exciting new launch, the Pro-Collagen Definition Face and Neck Serum, which promises to “brighten and protect, giving skin a more lifted, sculpted look” thanks to the inclusion of plant stem cell technology. I really like the fact that this can be used on both the face and neck as this’ll be a real time-saver. It’s 15ml, which I thought was a generous sample-size, but a quick look at other Elemis serums tells me this is actually full-sized, so presumably you don’t need much to do the trick.

The final products are 30ml each of the Pro-Collagen Definition Day and Night Cream, which are replacing the Pro-Definition range. Both creams are designed to boost elasticity, strength and encourage better skin structure, so this whole TSV is a real anti-ageing powerhouse, as well as a great introduction to the brand – and, of course, no Elemis TSV is complete without a gorgeous cosmetic case to house your new products. Predictably, this is going to be a cracker of a deal, with the value of the set coming in at £195, but the TSV price will be £60, so that’s a mega saving of £135.

price is £62.48 + post as posted on the previous page

Latest posts

Back