Elemis TSV 17/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it is quite nice

Thanks. I wouldn't call it a case though - no handle, flip lid, or wheels. Could be a good tsv though....

The bag is almost identical to the ones that Gatineau were flogging their kits in a year or two ago.

Hmm not sure if it is on Easy Pay but if it causes breakouts I won't bother as it will be over 30 days before I use it. I am also not too sure about the cleansing oil as I don't like the Micellar water or oil.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Lift & Firm 4 Piece Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237011

Auto-Delivery Elemis Pro-Collagen Definition Lift & Firm 4 Piece Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239060

QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.48
P&P £3.95

This gorgeous Elemis skincare collection features a selection of products from the Pro-Collagen Definition range to help keep skin looking firm and deeply moisturised, plus silky Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil to thoroughly cleanse and comfort your complexion. All housed in a luxury cosmetic bag, this complete skincare routine from Elemis is the perfect way to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and give your skin a radiant glow.

A new launch - the Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum is a great option if you’re looking for a potent treatment to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Used day and night, this wonderfully silky serum works to keep skin looking and feeling smooth, soft and ready for your chosen moisturiser.

With Elemis, it’s easy - in this collection, Elemis does all the work for you, providing you with a full skincare routine that includes everything you need to give your skin a gorgeous glow. Simply apply the Cleansing Oil, follow with the Face & Neck Serum, and finish with the Day Cream or Night Cream, to help your skin look brighter and visibly toned.

Stock up on luxe skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive a new collection of these Pro-Collagen Definition must-haves, without the beauty bag, every 60 days for an entire year at today’s incredible price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum (15ml) - this hydrating serum helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity, leaving the skin feeling more defined and smooth, while working to reduce the appearance of uneven tone
1 x Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil (195ml) - with a lightweight, fluid texture, this cleansing oil is designed to help reinforce your skin's natural moisture mantle while working to soften, remove make-up and refresh your complexion. Ideal for all skin types
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - this brightening, plumping cream has been formulated with sweet iris, Chinese hibiscus, Arjuna bark extract, and works to help plump and tighten the appearance of your skin, keeping it looking radiant throughout the day
1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (30ml) - a rich moisturiser developed to help firm the appearance of the skin and reduce the look of premature visible signs of ageing while you sleep. Infused with gardenia, Arjuna and lupin extracts
1 x cosmetic bag

How to use:
Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil:

Massage 1-2 pumps of the oil into cleansed, dry skin
Add warm water and lather it
Rinse it off until all residue has been removed

Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum:

Apply in light upward strokes to cleansed skin
Follow with your chosen moisturiser

Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream:

Using your fingers, apply this cream to cleansed, dry skin every morning
Massage it in until it is completely absorbed

Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream:

Every night, apply to cleansed skin
Massage it in until it is completely absorbed

ml for ml

Worth £46 cost £15.63 1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Definition Face & Neck Serum (15ml) - this hydrating serum helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity, leaving the skin feeling more defined and smooth, while working to reduce the appearance of uneven tone
Worth £32.50 cost £11.04 1 x Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil (195ml) - with a lightweight, fluid texture, this cleansing oil is designed to help reinforce your skin's natural moisture mantle while working to soften, remove make-up and refresh your complexion. Ideal for all skin types
Worth £54 cost £18.35 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Day Cream (30ml) - this brightening, plumping cream has been formulated with sweet iris, Chinese hibiscus, Arjuna bark extract, and works to help plump and tighten the appearance of your skin, keeping it looking radiant throughout the day
Worth £63 cost £21.41 1 x Pro-Collagen Definition Night Cream (30ml) - a rich moisturiser developed to help firm the appearance of the skin and reduce the look of premature visible signs of ageing while you sleep. Infused with gardenia, Arjuna and lupin extracts
Total Worth £195.50 cost including p&p in calculations £66.43
So each item approx a third of the price.

Looks a nice kit but I've got loads of Decleor left so I shall be good and sit on my hands. I think the last lot of Elemis I had (which was a good year or so ago) was too perfumed and I sent it back.

CC

That pro definition cream dries down to a nauseating smell, well the original version did.

I had a sample sachet from the Elemis counter, so glad I didn't buy it.

Looks a nice kit but I've got loads of Decleor left so I shall be good and sit on my hands. I think the last lot of Elemis I had (which was a good year or so ago) was too perfumed and I sent it back.

CC

Me too, Decleor still loads to use, sitting on my hands today.

I see steely Keeley has ditched the uniform, maybe she feels more authoritative now, doubt her aggressiveness will change along with the uniform any time soon though.

Am I the only person who finds it pathetic seeing all those grown women spitting out their dummies, pouting and lamenting because this isn`t on easy pays ? QVC facebook page is full of them. They need to get real. It`s skincare for God`s sake, hardly life or death and if you went to a Clarins/Clinique/Estee Lauder or any other counter in Debenhams or elsewhere and stamped your feet because they won`t let you pay by installments then they`d ring for the guys in white coats.
If all these daft women are such Elemis fans then they`ll know that just like buses another Elemis tsv will be along shortly and sooner or later one or more of them will be on EP. Get a grip ladies because I`m sure most of you will already have enough lotions, potions and promises in a jar to last them until the next tsv. If not then buy something you CAN afford from Boots or somesuch !

Am I the only person who finds it pathetic seeing all those grown women spitting out their dummies, pouting and lamenting because this isn`t on easy pays ? QVC facebook page is full of them. They need to get real. It`s skincare for God`s sake, hardly life or death and if you went to a Clarins/Clinique/Estee Lauder or any other counter in Debenhams or elsewhere and stamped your feet because they won`t let you pay by installments then they`d ring for the guys in white coats.
If all these daft women are such Elemis fans then they`ll know that just like buses another Elemis tsv will be along shortly and sooner or later one or more of them will be on EP. Get a grip ladies because I`m sure most of you will already have enough lotions, potions and promises in a jar to last them until the next tsv. If not then buy something you CAN afford from Boots or somesuch !

I can’t read them but get the picture, it’s embarrassing it really is and you’re right Vienna, the over priced gloop/skincare on QVC are like busses, there’ll be along in a minute.

If they are all Elemis fans they will know that the February and September TSVs are ALWAYS auto deliveries,so they should be able to budget for it. I agree, it's embarrassing :mysmilie_17:

I prefer this range to the PC. I've actually had a good result around my jawline with the cream - if it's the same as I've been using. The jars look similar but I'm not sure about the name.

Can anyone clarify that this is the same as the old version in the gold pots that are meant for older skins please?

I prefer this range to the PC. I've actually had a good result around my jawline with the cream - if it's the same as I've been using. The jars look similar but I'm not sure about the name.

Can anyone clarify that this is the same as the old version in the gold pots that are meant for older skins please?

Yes, Keeley confirmed they are the sames as the previous formula, although she didn't then answer my query as to where the "pro collagen" element comes from............

Yes, loads of hand wringing and oh woe is me at no easy pay on Facebook.

I cannot use this particular range from Elemis and I have loads of stuff to work my way through anyway.

Latest posts

Back