Elemis TSV 17/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, Keeley confirmed they are the sames as the previous formula, although she didn't then answer my query as to where the "pro collagen" element comes from............

>> Er...The Marketing department....

Yes, loads of hand wringing and oh woe is me at no easy pay on Facebook.

I cannot use this particular range from Elemis and I have loads of stuff to work my way through anyway.

What was the problem with it Donna? I have the old pro definition & found roll off & not V moisturising - I don't think the reviews were that great. Then they repackaged in the gold pots with the new Capital letter branding, named pro intense. Do you know if that formula was changed from the old silver one? If so, I might be interested, but please do tell me your experience.....

Never rated Elemis I’m enjoying using Pixi skincare at the moment 3 for 2 on offer at Boots.

I LOVE your pooch, LOTL. Is that a German Pointer or Spinnone, or perhaps Doodle/Springer cross? Sorry to highjack, but dogs & cats are everyones favourite thing. Someone on here had English spot type bunnies a while ago - poss Akimbunny?

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE your pooch, LOTL. Is that a German Pointer or Spinnone, or perhaps Doodle/Springer cross? Sorry to highjack, but dogs & cats are everyones favourite thing. Someone on here had English spot type bunnies a while ago - poss Akimbunny?

Just a little hijack. Here`s my lovely gentle baby who follows me everywhere, even to the loo, she`s 7 !
bronte.jpg

What was the problem with it Donna? I have the old pro definition & found roll off & not V moisturising - I don't think the reviews were that great. Then they repackaged in the gold pots with the new Capital letter branding, named pro intense. Do you know if that formula was changed from the old silver one? If so, I might be interested, but please do tell me your experience.....

My skin just did not like it and after getting samples at my local Elemis counter in Debenhams, I broke out in angry red spots. I stick to PCMC and and have no problems. The funny bit is they brought out the oil to match and it broke me out, but also the counter manager and the other SA!

Keeley has been recommending using 4 or 5 layers of products to be left on overnight. Oil, serum, peptide mask, matrix and the new cream on top.

Talk about suffocating your skin....of course, you will have to buy all of those products to follow this advice. :mysmilie_17:

Keley and hard sell.....shes nothing short of a bully in many ways. 15,000 sold is not great is it?

Keeley has been recommending using 4 or 5 layers of products to be left on overnight. Oil, serum, peptide mask, matrix and the new cream on top.

Talk about suffocating your skin....of course, you will have to buy all of those products to follow this advice. :mysmilie_17:
4 or 5 products! I think that is really hilarious. Wish I had heard it, would have had a good laugh. Instead I watched Baptiste last night and jumped so much at one scene I knocked my glasses off! I think I am being quite adventurous when I use two. I have that huge bottle of Judith Williams rose serum to use and that says you can use it At night so I am currently using it under a night cream (mainly to reduce the stock of serums which is out of control). This is pretty adventurous for me as a.night regime. I wouldn't want to use it under an oil though.

I know at my local Elemis counter they do have customers coming in and saying well Keeley said I need to use this and this and this and this. But the staff just tell the customer keep it simple cleanse tone moisturise. If they do want to add more to their routine they have the black light machine which shows up all the skin problems and they can suggest that perhaps they can try.

The Black Light machine is scary showing every line and all the damage under the top layer of skin.

Latest posts

Back