13/11/18 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Liz Earle one looks a good deal? I am a bit out of touch with LE prices and the website doesn’t have 200ml C&P pumps or the small perfumes - how much are they each, anyone know, or what’s the approximate value of the set? I can’t read the size of the perfumes either.

The Liz Earle one looks a good deal? I am a bit out of touch with LE prices and the website doesn’t have 200ml C&P pumps or the small perfumes - how much are they each, anyone know, or what’s the approximate value of the set? I can’t read the size of the perfumes either.

The C&P and Skin Tonic is worth about £41.50

The perfumes are 10ml according to Q customer services.
Cleanse and polish grapefruit and patchouli 200ml could only find on Amazon at £32,cost in this kit £20.20
Instant boost tonic 200ml at John Lewis £15.50 ,cost in this kit £9.79
Perfume, working on 50ml size and pro rata is £1.02 per ml, 2 x10ml size Worth £20.40 cost in this kit £6.44
Total Worth using these figures £67.90 cost incl p&p £42.87
Great way to try the perfumes.

The C&P and Skin Tonic is worth about £41.50

Thanks, Sazza. Also for waking me up to the fact the middle bottle is IBST and not another C&P! I wondered why it was a shorter bottle when both were 200ml - should have looked at the top (name) instead of the bottom where the size is!

Cleanse and polish grapefruit and patchouli 200ml could only find on Amazon at £32,cost in this kit £20.20
Perfume, working on 50ml size and pro rata is £1.02 per ml, 2 x10ml size Worth £20.40 cost in this kit £6.44

What a star you are! I hope you didn’t just do that calculation for me but were interested yourself! I do similar to you when deciding whether to buy sets - you saved me a lot of work .... or rather, in this case, I’d almost given up because I couldn’t find the necessary information!

What a star you are! I hope you didn’t just do that calculation for me but were interested yourself! I do similar to you when deciding whether to buy sets - you saved me a lot of work .... or rather, in this case, I’d almost given up because I couldn’t find the necessary information!

My friend uses Liz Earle too so worked it out for both of you.

Oh Bugger. Llloyd you scamp! I may have to have this. Dying to try the no1. Can't get excited by 9 though.....Just need to hide this from Mr B. Already have 2 tsv's in th e kitchen cupboard & 2 under the bed... Only 1 of these is a gift....eek!

Latest posts

Back