Ordissimo Laptop ... are they having a laugh?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
Cant believe they are selling the Ordissimo Laptop for £339.99, I have never seen such a horrible device in the 17 years of running this site, Mike Mason keeps saying basic, basic, basic, running Linux operating system, Total Expandable Storage capacity 64GB, only 14" in size.

"People have been waiting for this" I doubt that very much, looks ugly, and you could get a decent laptop for less with far better specs from Amazon.

It's going to sell out, totally shocked, Mason says I have this on my laptop but never use it, I have that on my laptop but never use it, and cause this laptop doesn't have it thats a good thing!

Why learn this horrible machine when you can buy a budget laptop with Windows 10 and you can then learn at your own pace.

I really had forgotten how bad Mike Mason was, awful presenter, they didn't even have it connected to the internet.

"Perfect gift for someone your care about" says Mike Mason. He really does talk rubbish.

Is it fair to say that you are firmly off of the fence these days Sir Graham?

Yes, just infuriating, Peter Simon should never have been allowed back on air, he should never have been employed in the first place IMO. I agree with everyone who says he is a great talking point, BUT for all the wrong reasons. Mike Mason and of course Sally Jacks another pair who IMO are awful presenters.

But this Laptop to me was shocking, calling it technology was a push.

Not seen it yet but sounds like awful rubbish. And if you don't like or are scared of using Windows then there are much cheaper and eminently practical Google Chromebooks widely available that will satisfy many needs for a laptop for much if not all of Ideal World's target audience.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I flicked over and saw Gollum presenting that joke of a laptop. I mean, you are not much use at using windows, so here is a laptop with a completely different operating system for you to get used to all over again.

Plus the build quality....oh my god. It looked like a Fisher Price toy. Considering QVC have recently been showing an Acer laptop for something like £280, which completely blows this out of the water, it makes you wonder what IW are smoking.

And MM's claims that x amount had sold within a few minutes, I can only imagine they had a miniscule amount of stock in. Looking back at old reviews of Ordissimo laptops, they were simply rebadged Toshiba's back in the day.

I dunno…..most bizarre thing I have seen on sale at IW in quite some time. I'm betting for all his gushing and schoolboy giddiness, G hasn't bought one for his home. Made me laugh how he tried to imply zooming in and copy/pasting was really difficult. What a twunt.

As this has turned into generalTechnology.

Mike Mason selling Mobile Phones grates me.

Why on every sale, does he have to go, first of all think of a price, than he says ooh it’s got this 400 pounds, ooh it’s got that what do you think now £500 £600, ooh it’s got this £800 £900: then he goes £800 no, we’re you thinking possibly £500 no. It’s so in so now team, take off the p&p, lets have the red box up, ooh it’s 3 Easys no guys that’s not good enough make it 4.

That takes 10 minutes for Christ sake just show the price.

Peter the South African guy saying every phone is the best, when we all know if we watch the shows, he has the Wileyfox 2

It's when he starts with "why listen to the bald fella?" "hold on, maybe this bald fella is on to something"

That really gets on my teets.

Never heard of that company, saying that half the technology on IW I’ve never heard of the Company.

They had Mint iPhone 6 on there the other day, they made them sound worse than the other phones they sell

Latest posts

Back