Cozee Home TSV 10/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooooooh, me likeeeeee - will look forward to seeing the other colours!!!

I KNEW it! I bet you've just decided what you are going to use your voucher code on!

It is nice, I must admit, but I really, really, really can't justify TWO more Cozee sets. I always look though.

I KNEW it! I bet you've just decided what you are going to use your voucher code on!

It is nice, I must admit, but I really, really, really can't justify TWO more Cozee sets. I always look though.

AndiK, you're a mindreader :mysmilie_17:

Think I've just found my grand daughter's christmas pressie...fingers crossed not too expensive.

gorgeous bedding set. but I have so many and I am new to the Cozee home bandwagon

Not overly inspired but maybe I just don't like that colour so we'll wait and see what the others are. Don't want to spend too much either so as it's two sets it will probably be over budget.

CC

Eau de Nil and Ivory sound a little tempting but of course they won't have one of each in the same pack so that would mean two sets of two sets. Definitely over budget.

CC

Cozee Home Set of 2 Embosssed Spot & Floral Velvetsoft Duvet Sets
Item Number: 807627
P&P £6.95

Single QVC Price £81.00 Todays Special Value Price £69.00

Double QVC Price £99.00 Todays Special Value Price £81.00

Single QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £93.00

Single QVC Price £120.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807627

A pair of duvet sets from Cozee Home in the brand's luxuriously soft Velvetsoft fabric, one embossed with a polka dot design and the other in a floral scroll. Wonderfully warm and cosy, these two sets are ideal for making sure your master and spare bedrooms are ready for the cold weather, or split them up and give one set away as a gift; we're sure you won't want to part with the other.

Luxurious bedtimes - Cozee Home's popular Velvetsoft fabric is just perfect for the winter months, plus its short pile plush catches the light to give it a beautiful lustre and sheen, ideal for creating a luxe bedroom look. The subtle pattern is also embossed onto the fabric so it won’t fade with washing and remains wonderfully soft to the touch.

Great for gifting - treat a loved one to this cosy duvet set and they'll love you forever. It makes a fantastic gift for students who may be trying to save on heating bills, and is also a great option for elderly friends and relatives that feel the cold easily.

Choose your colour - pick from six chic shades that perfectly complement any style of décor. Go for Grey, Ivory or Taupe if you're a fan of neutrals, for a subtle wash of colour choose Eau De Nil or, Mauve, or make a statement with bold Purple.

Colour options:

Grey
Mauve
Purple
Eau De Nil
Ivory
Taupe

Embossed pattern on front only
Button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x floral embossed duvet cover
1 x polka dot embossed duvet cover
2 x plain fitted sheets
2 x floral embossed housewife pillow cases
2 x polka dot embossed housewife pillow cases

Loving the ivory but £100 inc postage. On the other hand you do get two sheets as well. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. It's not fleece either but velvetsoft which I haven't had before. Thinking about it. If they were selling the sets singly it would be £50 inc postage for a king size and I would definitely go for it so the value is very good.

CC

Just turned on to see the price of those Cuddly Buddies, I seen almost identical in my Town Centre for £7.99 (also made in China the same as Cozee Home) I could've bought three for the price of one on QVC (£24) I was going to get my grandkiddies one each but they're a little bit small for them at the mo, and would just be left in a pool on the floor. :mysmilie_17:

After all my talk, I'm going to pass - the colours just don't do it for me (I wanted a more vibrant pink colour) although I'd love the purple if it fitted in with my colour scheme.

Caved in and bought the ivory as all my bedspreads and throws will go with it and it won't show up white dog hairs as much. Hope it's lovely when it arrives as I don't fancy sending it all back.

CC

Caved in and bought the ivory as all my bedspreads and throws will go with it and it won't show up white dog hairs as much. Hope it's lovely when it arrives as I don't fancy sending it all back.

CC

I bought a double set of Cozee Home a couple of years ago and QVC got Hermes to collect it as it was a fairly heavy and bulky package (stop sniggering!).

Latest posts

Back