Disappearing 'Fashion'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elliementary

Registered Shopper
What's happened to Michele Hope & Join, I wonder? There's loads of product on the website, but they haven't had any 'shows', for ages.

I was thinking the same about 'Join', there have been no shows of note at all during the Summer months, when they usually sell their 'wafty' styles. Yong Kim has also been pretty thin on the ground (not that I buy from that brand).

Perhaps these brands, are finding markets difficult just like our dreaded High Streets !

Another brand that hasn't been seen for years is the Pilates machine that Margerine the Ozzy used to demonstrate.

What's happened to Michele Hope & Join, I wonder? There's loads of product on the website, but they haven't had any 'shows', for ages.

Michele Hope has shows on 26th November and 3rd December and on Style Channel on 18th November

Haven't seen Join for ages but then again it's not a brand I would buy. I can't really see how one size can fit an 8 or an 18. Surely it would drown the 8 and be snug on the 18? I think it's one of those ranges that you need to be tall and willowy to wear - can't see the model Claire being used in any of their shows (or maybe she has?). I don't mean that to be demeaning as she's lovely but she has a body shape that wouldn't suit those styles as many of us have so the Join market must be limited. There's the Joinettes though so people must be fans of the range.

CC

Last edited:
Join was bollocks. Michele Hope was always entertaining with her dusky pink stretchy lace numbers. I quite liked her voice too - it was oddly relaxing. I'll never forget the time when Pippa made a joke about her using too much hairspray and she didn't find it funny at all. The extensive back-pedalling that followed that remark had to be one of my all time fave QVC funny moments. As for Marjolain, she was always redolent of that skeleton that used to advertise Scotch video cassettes. They have a pilates centre at my gym with about eight of those machines - I'll try them at some point.

Latest posts

Back