Neom TSV 11/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is going to be a Neom TSV on Tuesday 11th December :happy:

Neom is ok but some of the TK maxx candles can be a bit stale so the scent is not as strong. QVC are usually quite good with fresh stock made up for them .........hopefully lol

long rambling post warning...

QVC calls these "Blue Moon" brands and shows - they keep the big hitters like Gatineau, L'Occitane etc slotted into the annual schedule for TSVs, mini-series etc.

I wonder whether they keep a few luxury brands on standby to step in for TSVs that fall through or schedule them for early sell-out so that QVC can shift a shed-load of OTOs.

I bet all the brands compete for a TSV in the run up to Christmas but I bet the negotiations are weighted in QVC's favour. The vendor stands the cost of all returns; for a niche brand that could be crippling. I imagine many people order, swept along with the sales pitch about gifting or "you deserve it!" then mid January remorse arrives with the credit card bills and folk send their expensive bubble bath or candle back for a refund. If your brand isn't Molton Brown or Elemis-sized QVC is a good way to raise their profile, but you'd have to weigh the benefits against the risks.

Now that there are live hours on QVC Style I think some of the hours that previously featured on the main channel are missed because they feature on Style. Somebody asked about Michele Hope recently and I know I'd seen an hour recently but I couldn't tell you whether I'd seen her on the main channel or elsewhere.

the price is amazingly high..yesterday I bought the Aldi jo Malone looks like reed diffuser in fig and cassis. for £3.99 not bad will try out the candles next

Neom uses real high-grade aromatherapy oils in their candles etc.

The counter in my local House of Fraser is closing and everything has been half price, the candles 3 wicks £22.50, body lotions £10 with a free rollerball oil to match the fragrance

the price is amazingly high..yesterday I bought the Aldi jo Malone looks like reed diffuser in fig and cassis. for £3.99 not bad will try out the candles next

TSV is worth £107

Would really like to know any information on the smell, if anybody has an idea please

I can burn these as they don't trigger allergies.

I'm held to ransom by the higher-priced, natural oil brands. The cheaper ones like the Lidl Jo Malone knock-offs cause me too many problems. I'm gutted as they do smell lovely before burning. I'm burning "massage" candles at the moment as they're edible and most don't bother me.

I can't burn Jo Malone, Diptyque or a range of other high-ends either. It's a bit of a shame these brands use ingredients that are obviously cheaper then charge so much.

I notice Rylan's range also has allergy warnings, too.

Would really like to know any information on the smell, if anybody has an idea please

it says on the website

Nothing affects how you look or feel as much as sleep, or lack of it.

With this in mind, the Neom Scent To Sleep™ range has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also has a relaxing effect on the mind and body.

Our Neom Tranquillity™ fragrance is a complex blend of 19 of the purest possible essential oils including;

English Lavender
Sweet Basil
Jasmine

All expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep.

88% HAD A BETTER NIGHT’S SLEEP on the Neom Sleep Programme. Consumer research trial involving 65 women undertaken July 2015

it says on the website

Nothing affects how you look or feel as much as sleep, or lack of it.

With this in mind, the Neom Scent To Sleep™ range has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells wonderful but also has a relaxing effect on the mind and body.

Our Neom Tranquillity™ fragrance is a complex blend of 19 of the purest possible essential oils including;

English Lavender
Sweet Basil
Jasmine

All expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep.

88% HAD A BETTER NIGHT’S SLEEP on the Neom Sleep Programme. Consumer research trial involving 65 women undertaken July 2015

Thank you very kindly taking time to post that, seems very much on helping sleep

Latest posts

Back