Neom TSV 11/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have tried some Neom diffusers which were very nice.Would like to try their candles as I have no luck with scented candles whatsoever.Won’t go for the TSV as I like This Works sleep stuff.

Haven’t watched AK for quite a while & had forgotten how rapid fire her delivery was.Hope she takes a good sniff at these sleep aromas & slows down because at the moment I am finding her unbearable.

Have tried some Neom diffusers which were very nice.Would like to try their candles as I have no luck with scented candles whatsoever.Won’t go for the TSV as I like This Works sleep stuff.

Haven’t watched AK for quite a while & had forgotten how rapid fire her delivery was.Hope she takes a good sniff at these sleep aromas & slows down because at the moment I am finding her unbearable.

Comment on the Q's fb page saying pretty much the same. Maybe she has a vey strong coffee or energy drink to get her through the TSV launch!

the price is amazingly high..yesterday I bought the Aldi jo Malone looks like reed diffuser in fig and cassis. for £3.99 not bad will try out the candles next

The Aldi reed diffusers are great. Really long lasting and I find the scent long lasting as well. Don't know how I kept a straight face when the girl in House of Fraser told me the price of the Jo Malone ones.

Neom A Perfect Night's Sleep 4 Piece Collection 2 Easy Pays of £22.49
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237138

Auto-Delivery Neom A Perfect Night's Sleep 4 Piece Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238490

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece Perfect Night's Sleep Collection from Neom features full-size versions of favourite products in the brand's iconic sleep range, including the bestselling Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist, plus the Tranquillity Scented Candle, Perfect Night's Sleep Face Oil, and Nourish, Breathe & Sleep Hand Balm. Treat yourself or a loved one to a blissful bedtime with this luxurious collection of calming must-haves, each formulated with an expert blend of essential oils.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Neom you’d pay £107. So to get this four-piece collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.98, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of £57.07.

Your bestselling favourite - the popular Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist helps to relax and prepare your body for a sound night's sleep, and is formulated with English lavender, chamomile and patchouli plus 11 other essential oils. Spritz onto your pillow each evening for the sweetest of dreams.

The perfect bedtime routine - for those that struggle with restless nights, try incorporating this beautiful collection into your usual night-time rituals. Light the Tranquillity Scented Candle as you begin to unwind after a long day, then smooth on the Perfect Night's Sleep Face Oil and Nourish, Breathe & Sleep Hand Balm as you climb into bed. Finally, spray your pillow with the Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist and settle down for a blissful night's sleep.

Sleeping well in 2019 - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this wonderful collection once more at the end of January, at today's brilliant price. It's a fantastic way to help you continue on your journey to the perfect night's sleep.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist (30ml) - helps to relax and prepare your body for a sound night's sleep. Blended with English lavender, chamomile and patchouli plus 11 other essential oils
1 x Tranquillity Scented Candle (185g) - hand-poured using 100% natural wax. Blended with English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine plus 16 other essential oils
1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Face Oil (28ml) - a soothing formula of antioxidants, omega complexes and oils rich in vitamins combine with the Neom Tranquillity fragrance, to help give you the best possible night’s sleep, whilst working hard to restore the appearance of your skin overnight. Blended with rosehip oil, vitamins A, B, C, E and F, plus omega 3, 6, 9, almond oil, cranberry oil, wheat germ oil, peach kernel oil and 11 other essential oils
1 x Nourish, Breathe & Sleep Hand Balm (50ml) - a softening shea butter formula, with a complex blend of essential oils, including English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine

How to use:
Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist:

Spritz your pillow
Lie back and breathe in through your nose for seven seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds

Tranquillity Scented Candle:

Burn for a minimum of two hours and a maximum of four to ensure the wax burns evenly

Perfect Night's Sleep Face Oil:

Massage two to three drops into your face then cup hands together and breathe in for seven seconds, out for 11
Do this slowly a few times
Use before bed only and avoid the eye area

Nourish, Breathe & Sleep Hand Balm:

Warm a pea-sized amount of balm between your hands before massaging into the skin
Cup your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe in through your nose for seven seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds

Delivery to UK mainland only

The Aldi reed diffusers are great. Really long lasting and I find the scent long lasting as well. Don't know how I kept a straight face when the girl in House of Fraser told me the price of the Jo Malone ones.

smells like the real deal Fig and cassis a real classic. I remember when l'occitane did lovely scents like these

Not for me, although I'm a terrible sleeper and I'd like to try it but the pennies are running dry. I'm reigning in my neck as they say.

CC

I use the it works stuff really nice the shower gel is gorgeous. the spray sometimes it works sometimes it dosent

the Ryland stuff is getting a battering re no scent. I dont see the point of scented candles with fragrance.

the Ryland stuff is getting a battering re no scent. I dont see the point of scented candles with fragrance.

Oh heck after all that hype and four years in the making, then they don’t smell of anything.

What sort of things are people saying, are they sending the stuff back?

Oh heck after all that hype and four years in the making, then they don’t smell of anything.

What sort of things are people saying, are they sending the stuff back?

Four years in making, in-between dyeing hair black, getting new teeth, applying fake tan and stroking ones ego.

good candles cost a lot of money. the best essential oils and quality vegetable wax does not come cheap.notice with Rylands they don't say vegetable wax and if its essential oil based there is not enough of it. they are still expensive for what they are small votive candles

Latest posts

Back