Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Looks lovely now she’s lost so much weight. Perhaps her new-found confidence has made her more ‘aggressive’ with guests. Hopefully she can change to being assertive, much kinder and more effective.

She was on with the Revitalash woman the other morning & I thought the technique to use with Kathy is to wait for that brief pause in her ramblings then dive in & keep talk,talk, talking so she cannot get back in.In other words play her at her own game.

Why do they insist on putting her on with Dennis Basso?? He clearly dislikes her. She was on with Lorna Ko as well and I had to turn the sound off - who would have got the gold medal for talking the loudest over the other.

CC

People have lambasted Kathy for her aggression on this forum long before any weight loss was remotely apparent.

I find both Kathy and Claire exhausting to watch. Kathy and her hesitant, stumbling delivery and Claire because it’s all so over the top, silly girly behaviour........ No matter how much I may want to watch some presentations I simply switch off for the sake of my well being.

Sorry but most of the presenters are a big turn off for me. Over comfortable in their jobs forgetting it’s about the customers and not them. What talent exactly do they bring to our screens?

I find both Kathy and Claire exhausting to watch. Kathy and her hesitant, stumbling delivery and Claire because it’s all so over the top, silly girly behaviour........ No matter how much I may want to watch some presentations I simply switch off for the sake of my well being.

Sorry but most of the presenters are a big turn off for me. Over comfortable in their jobs forgetting it’s about the customers and not them. What talent exactly do they bring to our screens?

I could've wrote this, I agree with everything you've said Evie :mysmilie_3:

Looks lovely now she’s lost so much weight. Perhaps her new-found confidence has made her more ‘aggressive’ with guests. Hopefully she can change to being assertive, much kinder and more effective.

I've just ducked out of the way of a flying pig.

I'm totally with you, Evie.

I can't watch the Revitalalash guest no matter who the presenter is, imo there is something very irritating about her. Kathy was once my favourite presenter but the last year or two she has become very annoying...now a few mins of listening to Kathy and I am on the mute/off button, every day I find less and less to watch on qvc.

As mr.Tom said she has been complained about for a few years now talking over guests and being downright rude.

I won't comment on Dolly Lashes as I would have to curse.

I don't mean to diminish anyone's opinion, though Kathy's demeanour is certainly not a recently developed occurrence on this forum.

I wonder if Kathy has problems mastering her talk-back. She's listening to instructions through her earpiece, and then she talks over her guest, stuttering in the process. Katy Pulledpork does a lot of 'ummmmming' when getting instructions, so its easy to spot which presenters are getting told what to say and do.

I wonder if Kathy has problems mastering her talk-back. She's listening to instructions through her earpiece, and then she talks over her guest, stuttering in the process. Katy Pulledpork does a lot of 'ummmmming' when getting instructions, so its easy to spot which presenters are getting told what to say and do.

She's done enough TV, both on the Q & elsewhere, to know what to do & how to be professional. I think she's incompetent, rude & unprofessional.

I have been musing over this little conundrum for a while now.I cannot think of any talent apart from an ability to talk excessively, annoy and interrupt effectively.A week at Flinty's with double hot water bottles and personal writing tuition if anyone can think of any real talents these glorified shop assistants possess.:mysmilie_3:

Last edited:
There isn’t one of them could hold down a job in the real world.

I remember when I first watched Q their “other” jobs were often mentioned. They were often involved with their husband in some hairy fairy thing like motivation courses. Haven’t read or heard anything along these lines for ages. But then why would you need to do anything else when they have the cushiest job known to man.

It's cushy alright.Compared to working in a normal shop they have it just dandy.If they get bored they can always write books....or talk to all their fans on Twatter.

The female presenters clearly haven't 'made it' in their career choice. Kathy was an athlete and then did the tv presenting route, like Holiday. Anne does a stint on the religious channels. Pippa is a failed pop star, and we all know what Flint is no good at. Chuntley was a dental assistant and a dancer (?), Gilly was a dancer, as was Clare, Franks and Roberts. But going home with an armful of freebies must beat flogging yourself to death on stage every night. As for the blokes, well, imagine being asked at school what your Dad does. "Oh, he sells stuff on the tele". I think I'd keep that quiet.

Kathy, sadly, has taken on the mantle previously worn by Sara Griffiths as the most aggressive and rude presenter. Once she was pleasant to watch, but transformed into an unbearable watch.I

I know pretty much all of them are poison to one of another of us forumites... I can better stomach the passive aggressive jibes and digs of Debbie, Julia and Richard Jackson rather than the horrible way Kathy, like Andi Peters, speaks to guests. My motto is treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Neither of them seem to subscribe to that.

Latest posts

Back