Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that they are probably overpaid, over rewarded and have over stayed their welcome on our screens. Surely QVC can’t see it as a good thing to have the same salespeople day in day out for years and years........

But QVC is a family and yes we the customers are also part of it. A few years back they did the ads saying we are a family thing.

The only way a presenter goes is:

Cannot agree to pay over their contract

Decide themselves they want to leave(better job offer elsewhere)

Become ill or leave the country.

I think that they are probably overpaid, over rewarded and have over stayed their welcome on our screens. Surely QVC can’t see it as a good thing to have the same salespeople day in day out for years and years........

I agree, as a retailer you want to stay fresh and new, QVC for some reason want to stay stale and old, not so much scared of change but petrified of it. The presenters use QVC as their own personal free for all, fancy walking in to any high street store and seeing the shop assistants act like QVC presenters do.

I think QVC are like many businesses, they keep the same old same old. I've been made redundant a few times and could never fathom why they kept the carp people and dumped the better, forward thinking people. I suppose I would suggest that I should have been kept on but why keep all the dead wood?

CC

I think QVC are like many businesses, they keep the same old same old. I've been made redundant a few times and could never fathom why they kept the carp people and dumped the better, forward thinking people. I suppose I would suggest that I should have been kept on but why keep all the dead wood?

CC

Another way to look at it is that those with a real spark about them would succeed anywhere. A company that wants to jettison those who can thrive in other environments wouldn't satisfy in the long term.

Latest posts

Back