Lola Rose TSV 7/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is a Snood Scarf

FB_IMG_1543663875861.jpg

I love a snood. First impressions though these prints are all hideous. Maybe theyll look better on air.

Lola Rose Infinity Scarf with Pouch
Item Number: 175788
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.98
P&P £3.95

A beautiful infinity loop scarf from Lola Rose, available in seven elegant prints to choose from, and presented with a handy branded storage pouch. The perfect accessory for daytime and evening outfits, this chic, soft-touch design makes a great present for a loved one, or a lovely treat for you.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the snood scarf directly from Lola Rose you'd pay £25 plus P&P. So to get your choice for our Today's Special Value price of just £17.98, plus P&P, is a great saving of £7.05.

So many ways to style - wear it long with a cosy jumper and fitted coat, or loop it round to showcase a necklace or contrast print top - the choice is yours!

Make your choice - with seven designs to choose from, it’s easy to find a print to complement your style. Go for Floral Lilac, Heart Pink or Heart Blue for an elegant pop of colour, or if you prefer richer tones, Butterfly Jewel, Floral burgundy, Celestial Black and Celestial Taupe are great options.

A gorgeous gift - the branded drawstring pouch is a lovely way to store your new purchase, and makes it so easy to present if you’re buying this as a Christmas treat for someone special.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Scarf (l x w): 180cm x 50cm (70.9" x 19.7")

Colour choices:

Butterfly Jewel
Floral Burgundy
Celestial Black
Celestial Taupe
Floral Lilac
Heart Pink
Heart Blue

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175788

I love a snood. First impressions though these prints are all hideous. Maybe theyll look better on air.

I love them too & I do like the blue heart one. I have the poppies & cornflowers one from a couple of years ago, it's beautiful, light yet warm & I've had lots of compliments about it. Oh dear, I was going to end the year with only three Q purchases but I'm quite tempted by some blue hearts.

I have a couple of LR scarves one a satin look which was more expensive in a lovely mix of colours & wear it a lot.Afraid I don’t like any of the prints on offer today.Two things I either love or hate on first sight— prints & scents, I stood in M&S yesterday intently sniffing the candles & diffusers like I was buying a high cost rare perfume.

I wonder whether windmill-dwelling Moira Clutton has run these up on her Singer?

I thought EXACTLY the same thing Aki !! AND the stitched seam was highly visible on the airing last night. Add on the p & p and its expensive. All very well for the favoured Katherine to preen around with the various ways of 'wearing' it, but for the more normal of us, we can just sling it round our neck, not wearing it as a shrug !

Don’t know what it is with me and prints from some of the brands on Q they don’t do it.
Some of the maxi dresses sp Onjune would have thought about but the prints I could :puke:
And these sorry just don’t tempt me and I was surprised to see then on their web site.
I have a couple of the original LR scarfs done on Q heavy weighted large and in wool, boy
don’t they heat you up in the supermarket. I also have a TSV one which was cheaper and in viscose
I think which is lighter weight and you would think I would prefer but maybe it’s the colours.
I do like a snood and would really have loved to like these especially to hint for a Christmas.

I thought EXACTLY the same thing Aki !! AND the stitched seam was highly visible on the airing last night. Add on the p & p and its expensive. All very well for the favoured Katherine to preen around with the various ways of 'wearing' it, but for the more normal of us, we can just sling it round our neck, not wearing it as a shrug !

Is it me but I tend to find Katherine ( & Mother) ever so slightly sycophantic.

Is it me but I tend to find Katherine ( & Mother) ever so slightly sycophantic.

When Nicki produced the bangles with poetry by Katherine on the packaging I reached for the sick bucket.

I don’t mind either them or LR pieces but that just took the biscuit as I hate that type of thing (good job I’m not on Arsebook/twitter as I believe that it is common to post this meaningless tosh).

Latest posts

Back