Hair disaster!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Petespants

Registered Shopper
Just having a look at the Swarovski show .What in the heck is wrong with Kabler's hair?One side looks much lower than the other and shakes about in a strange way.Terrible cut.I would DEMAND my money back love.:mysmilie_7:

Anyone else seen any hair emergencies?

Just having a look at the Swarovski show .What in the heck is wrong with Kabler's hair?One side looks much lower than the other and shakes about in a strange way.Terrible cut.I would DEMAND my money back love.:mysmilie_7:

Anyone else seen any hair emergencies?

PP, I have seen her before/everytime looking awful, she suited it short but obviously wants to be in the QVC girly wirly club, it's bleached within an inch of its life so looks like its lost the will, if I didn't know better I'd say she was wearing a wig, and a cheap one at that. Those stylist at QVC should go back to college and learn how to style properly.

PP, I have seen her before/everytime looking awful, she suited it short but obviously wants to be in the QVC girly wirly club, it's bleached within an inch of its life so looks like its lost the will, if I didn't know better I'd say she was wearing a wig, and a cheap one at that. Those stylist at QVC should go back to college and learn how to style properly.

'the QVC girly wirly club' - hysterical!

Surely her own hair has outgrown the spaniel ears extensions by now.

With the bleaching it probably lacks the strength to grow and just breaks off.

Frankly I think she'd probably look better with a full wig rather than the succession of woeful extensions which don't match her actual hair colour. I think her features do not suit longer hair. I know it is each to their own, but her previous style suited her face shape, personality and dress style. The hair and the second two characteristics have jointly gone off the rails. Does it mean she has abandoned hope of jumping out of the selly telly bubble and declining mainstream media?

I cannot imagine how anyone with the money to go to very good hairdressers ends up with hair like JK.The colour,cut,condition, well everything is just a disaster.

I cannot imagine how anyone with the money to go to very good hairdressers ends up with hair like JK.The colour,cut,condition, well everything is just a disaster.

Perhaps some of the late Mr Kingsley's Elasticizer might help to breathe new life into her lacklustre locks? Apparently it did wonders for AUDREY HEPBURN In 1964 Audrey's beehive was moribund, then she took a taxi to see Mr Kingsley who went down into his basement and added a dash of snake oil to some regular shampoo - et voila! She lived happily ever after.

Or possibly some Tweak'd might rescue her hyper-bleached barnet and stop her from looking like a weird toilet roll cover! It worked wonders for Denis's mommy.

Totally agree, Spaniel ears is hardly doing a home dye job in the utility sink with her husband wiping the dripping dye off the back of her neck. (A snapshot of life in LATI towers).

I heard her say something along the lines of my hair is bleached within an inch of its life and does break off cause my own hair colour is near black.

Surely her own hair has outgrown the spaniel ears extensions by now.

The weird thing is, anytime I have caught her doing a show you can clearly see her natural(bleached to death) shade and the length is always the same! I thought does she just get her own hair cut the same length all the time, so why the longer extensions? I mean if it is just to give thickness to thin hair then got the same length as her natural length?

As for the current situation perhaps the extensions have decided it is time to escape and are doing it one side at a time?:mysmilie_19:

I heard her say something along the lines of my hair is bleached within an inch of its life and does break off cause my own hair colour is near black.

Did she say that? Snap! I never watch her for longer than a minute or two and that's taken up by being mesmerised by that hair. All I can think off is along with all the other cost cutting getting done at QVC, the hairstylists have gotten their P45.

Only just recently she did.
But a few months ago now I heard her comment whilst doing bedding
There was an over head shot and she muttered don’t show my head I’m off to the hairdressers tomorrow my roots need doing

Only just recently she did.
But a few months ago now I heard her comment whilst doing bedding
There was an over head shot and she muttered don’t show my head I’m off to the hairdressers tomorrow my roots need doing

I bet her hairdressers are terrified she'll say on air who they are, talk about bad advertising :mysmilie_17:

What an admission. There's me under the impression that the Q sold every product you could ever need to give you perfect locks. I can't think of a member of the sales staff with good hair, it's either straggly, too long, over processed, too dark, or full of extensions. As for some of the pitiful attempts at using the latest piece of kit for Dyson :mysmilie_520:

She looks ridiculous her hair is like straw and the bright red lily does nothing to improve her appearance. I think you would be hard pushed to find a decent well groomed female presenter on Q.

Latest posts

Back