Hair disaster!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t watch QVC that often, only a handful of times this year, but I have seen Jackie Kabler on a couple of occasions. I do think her hair is in a terrible state with no natural movement to it whatsoever. The colour doesn’t suit her and there is a total lack of style so it just hangs. Her original shorter style suited her much better and I actually think she looked younger and more modern, which I guess is the look she’s is trying to achieve now, somewhat unsuccessfully.

I had never seen JK before she appeared on QVC but Mr CC said she used to do the news etc in the Midlands. Her hair is dire. Very dry and scraggy and obviously bleached. Hair is one thing I pay a fortune for and travel a distance into town to get it done. I suspect Jackie earns ten times what I do and she should sort it.

CC

Kabler the gabbler's been Dysoned.[/QUOTE

It looks like an albino ferret has been steamrollered and the poor creature has then been plonked on her bonce.

'BONCE' :mysmilie_19:

I don’t watch QVC that often, only a handful of times this year, but I have seen Jackie Kabler on a couple of occasions. I do think her hair is in a terrible state with no natural movement to it whatsoever. The colour doesn’t suit her and there is a total lack of style so it just hangs. Her original shorter style suited her much better and I actually think she looked younger and more modern, which I guess is the look she’s is trying to achieve now, somewhat unsuccessfully.

She's not a natural blonde.....(surprised?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps some of the late Mr Kingsley's Elasticizer might help to breathe new life into her lacklustre locks? Apparently it did wonders for AUDREY HEPBURN In 1964 Audrey's beehive was moribund, then she took a taxi to see Mr Kingsley who went down into his basement and added a dash of snake oil to some regular shampoo - et voila! She lived happily ever after.

Or possibly some Tweak'd might rescue her hyper-bleached barnet and stop her from looking like a weird toilet roll cover! It worked wonders for Denis's mommy.

Only answer to her hair problems, wear a wig until it all grows out?

JK and Chloe Whateverhernameis both look as though their hair has given up the ghost ..

The hair, once smooth, silken and luxuriant is now a dry, scruffy scarecrow-esque scrag of straw-like strands atop her round, gawking face.

Maybe we should do a "straw poll" on Jackie's hair?

I'm really not keen on her at all. Her eyes are like two peepholes into an abyss of boredom.

It is rather strange watching them doing the Dyson shows, talking about how amazing it can make your hair look. Meanwhile JK looks like she has just stepped off the back of a speeding motorbike and had sprayed her hair with a gallon of hairspray to stop it moving. It is about as close to plastic lego hair as you can get. Yet there she stands while all the models try to show off luscious locks.

And yeah Chloe's hair is a bit of a mess. It looks better than it used to though. It used to be so obvious that she had fought tooth and nail to get her tresses looking straight.

I read a comment about a Q guest with an immovable face so had a look; she didn't look any different from many of the others who present on there, however, it was Anne Dawson's hair that got my attention. Limp, bits sticking out, a parting that looked as though it had been static for days & an obvious root issue. To be totally honest she looked awful & I was surprised she was allowed to present an hour looking the way she did.

To me JR’s hair looks awful. It looks sort of matted with an almost acrylic quality, as if a tangle teezer would be challenged to get through it. Having said that she no doubt looks in the mirror and admires what she perceives as her long wavy locks. Just the other day she shared with us that she has nice wrists and ankles! Why does she feel the need for this constant self adoration? It makes me feel nauseous.

Latest posts

Back