Vanguard Eco-design Ceramic Core Radiator - AVOID





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Blackpool
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Vanguard Eco-design Ceramic Core Radiator - AVOID

    Looks like the EEPC Radiator has been renamed "Vanguard", I got a Wifi version last year and trying to get it to connect to Wifi is impossible, spent a good few hours trying, EEPC either don't exist or don't reply, total waste of money would totally avoid.

     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Looks like the EEPC Radiator has been renamed "Vanguard", I got a Wifi version last year and trying to get it to connect to Wifi is impossible, spent a good few hours trying, EEPC either don't exist or don't reply, total waste of money would totally avoid.
    But Graham, did you sit next to it with a heat measuring gun while looking at it with the thermal imaging viewpoint of Predator?
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My dad made his first IW order today, one of the radiators for my bed room they may get it back
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Having installed various types of electric heating over 30 odd years a thermostatic controlled convector works fine in a bedroom but each to there own hope it works fine for you.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    646
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Saw the south African woman showing these earlier. "they are cheaper to run as well...….well, that is what they say, obviously do your own research"

    Brilliant, makes a bold claim and then potentially shoots it down all in the same sentence :/
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On the phone/not the web!
    Posts
    7,039
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    Saw the south African woman showing these earlier. "they are cheaper to run as well...….well, that is what they say, obviously do your own research"

    Brilliant, makes a bold claim and then potentially shoots it down all in the same sentence :/
    Yeah I love that 'do your own research' cop out ...........they're there to tell us all about the product, truthfully!
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

  8. Flower
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,062
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    Yeah I love that 'do your own research' cop out ...........they're there to tell us all about the product, truthfully!
    Have you noticed they only say that when it suits them Momma?

    They never say ‘do your own research’ when they’re shilling Bonded Leather. Nor have they once explained what Bonded Leather is.

    It pays to do your own research about anything that Ideal World shill
    Likes Mommabear liked this post
     

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If any of you are old enough to remember Bullseye, think about the Bully graphic that used to appear from the edge of the screen e.g. when Bully was checking the dictionary or saying time out etc. Remember? IW need something similar that appears whenever it senses an untruth being spoken, with it saying 'they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!'

    Just imagine how cool it would be (words in brackets are when the bullsh1t graphic speaks) ...

    'these are literally flying out!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'it's the busiest part of the show!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'hand on heart I'm not sure when we'll get these back in!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'my beloved aunt Jessie has just bought one of these!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'only 3 seconds into the show and we're already 75% sold out!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'it's like a drone at 10 times the price!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'this is the MUST HAVE toy this year!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'let me be honest with you ...' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'Egor had to climb to the top of Everest to source the components of this watch!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'you need to insure this, I'm tellin' ya, insure this!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'if it's a dried in stain, just apply the cleaner twice and it'll work its same magic!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'this 20,000 heater switches itself off when it detects the room is warm enough, how many heaters do that?!?' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'the drape on this jacket would have you believe it cost 100's!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'you'd expect to pay at least 1,000' for a recliner like this, wouldn't you!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'I mean, just buy it ... just BUY IT!!!' ('he's a muppet ... a MUPPET I tell you!!')

    :)
     

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,062
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeky chappie View Post
    If any of you are old enough to remember Bullseye, think about the Bully graphic that used to appear from the edge of the screen e.g. when Bully was checking the dictionary or saying time out etc. Remember? IW need something similar that appears whenever it senses an untruth being spoken, with it saying 'they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!'

    Just imagine how cool it would be (words in brackets are when the bullsh1t graphic speaks) ...

    'these are literally flying out!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'it's the busiest part of the show!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'hand on heart I'm not sure when we'll get these back in!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'my beloved aunt Jessie has just bought one of these!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'only 3 seconds into the show and we're already 75% sold out!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'it's like a drone at 10 times the price!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'this is the MUST HAVE toy this year!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'let me be honest with you ...' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'Egor had to climb to the top of Everest to source the components of this watch!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'you need to insure this, I'm tellin' ya, insure this!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'if it's a dried in stain, just apply the cleaner twice and it'll work its same magic!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'this 20,000 heater switches itself off when it detects the room is warm enough, how many heaters do that?!?' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'the drape on this jacket would have you believe it cost 100's!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'you'd expect to pay at least 1,000' for a recliner like this, wouldn't you!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'I mean, just buy it ... just BUY IT!!!' ('he's a muppet ... a MUPPET I tell you!!')

    :)
    Bully would defo Moo at the Goons.

    Pure Bull

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CEDC2A7A-81A5-4BB2-8DBD-2231FC77FE67.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	16613
    Likes cheeky chappie liked this post
     

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeky chappie View Post
    If any of you are old enough to remember Bullseye, think about the Bully graphic that used to appear from the edge of the screen e.g. when Bully was checking the dictionary or saying time out etc. Remember? IW need something similar that appears whenever it senses an untruth being spoken, with it saying 'they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!'

    Just imagine how cool it would be (words in brackets are when the bullsh1t graphic speaks) ...

    'these are literally flying out!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'it's the busiest part of the show!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'hand on heart I'm not sure when we'll get these back in!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'my beloved aunt Jessie has just bought one of these!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'only 3 seconds into the show and we're already 75% sold out!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'it's like a drone at 10 times the price!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'this is the MUST HAVE toy this year!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'let me be honest with you ...' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'Egor had to climb to the top of Everest to source the components of this watch!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'you need to insure this, I'm tellin' ya, insure this!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'if it's a dried in stain, just apply the cleaner twice and it'll work its same magic!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'this 20,000 heater switches itself off when it detects the room is warm enough, how many heaters do that?!?' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'the drape on this jacket would have you believe it cost 100's!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'you'd expect to pay at least 1,000' for a recliner like this, wouldn't you!!!' (they're talking bullsh1t ... BULLSH1T I tell you!!')
    'I mean, just buy it ... just BUY IT!!!' ('he's a muppet ... a MUPPET I tell you!!')

    :)
    Sounds like IW needs a visit from Karl Pilkington's superhero creation "Bullshit man", all he does is appears whenever he hears an untruth and says "that's BULLSHIT!!!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •