Hermes Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
I sent an item back or rather Qvc collected it through Hermés around 10 days back ,still no refund .its electrical item .How long does it take for refund and what is the 12 digits and how can we track it .TIA

It can take 14 days for refund to be processed.

If you didn't get tracking number on receipt when it was collected from you give Q a call, they can track it.

Returns via Hermes

I've used QVC's tie-in service with MyHermes to return a Centigrade faux fur coat and was just wondering if anyone here has used this service before? Wondering how long it takes usually. It has been almost a week since it was collected from the local drop off shop and the tracking still just says that it's being returned. Getting a bit concerned as I know Hermes don't have the best reputation for completing a delivery and especially at this time of year there is a tendency for things to go walkies at times. If that is the case, what happens about claiming for the loss - do I go to to QVC first? TIA :)

Dont worry, providing you have proof ofitem being returned qvc will refund if it goes missing.
You have the tracking number, so you have the proof. It will just take time for it either to be returned or not returned.
If it hasn’t arrived after 10 days, I would ring qvc and they will contact Hermes to try and find it and then go through the refund process.
As long as you have proof of return for any item returned via Hermes or post office qvc will refund.
It just takes them time to do it

Nearly two weeks ago I praised the Q for their fast response when I told them about a pair of boots that had split after only being worn a few times - they were collected the following day. Unfortunately they haven't received them & the tracking number isn't recognised on the Hermes website. Add to that a pair of earrings, that were bought as a birthday gift, not arriving so I've paid them over £103 with nothing to show for it. What a shambles.

QVC’s return process is very long winded, but you will get a refund, they will have a record of you asking for them to be collected, so once they’ve looked into it, which takes far too long, you will get refunded.
Been in the same position as you, but don’t worry, they have to refund you.

Nearly two weeks ago I praised the Q for their fast response when I told them about a pair of boots that had split after only being worn a few times - they were collected the following day. Unfortunately they haven't received them & the tracking number isn't recognised on the Hermes website. Add to that a pair of earrings, that were bought as a birthday gift, not arriving so I've paid them over £103 with nothing to show for it. What a shambles.

That's piss poor (smf) I hope you've taken them to task on this.

Slow refunds? Well they have the money in their bank so think of the interest!

in-******-deed!!!:mysmilie_10:

Last edited by a moderator:
On top of that, Hermes have now failed to deliver another item. So that's over £200 of my hard-earned floating about out there and no one can tell me where or what will happen. Just being told I need to wait longer. I won't use the returns service again but I suppose we don't have much choice in who QVC use to deliver. It's a shame as, until recently, Hermes have always been good. My local courier himself is great. I know it's just my opinion but I can't help think it's tied in to the time of year.

My mum had a Hermes return home missing, took ages to get refund, but she did get it.
I refused a delivery from post office and told them to return it back to QVC, that too has gone missing. Qvc are sending me a letter to sign to confirm I refused it / returned it - why they insist on this stupid system, I don’t know, maybe it just delays the refund so they hold my money longer ?
But I’m not worried as I will get refunded, albeit much later than any other company

Latest posts

Back