Beauty Gift Ideas with L(A)B TSV 14/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WTF?! If you buy this, don’t answer the door to the postman with it on if you want him ever to come back.

Bejesus, it looks like something Hannibal Lecter wore when they were moving him to another prison cell.

Postman would get a mighty shock if you answered the door with that on!!

Last edited:
I got an email about that ridiculous contraption. I doubt it will do anything except to swell the bank balance of the "inventors" because gullible people will buy it.

I suppose it could be an option if you needed a costume for a horror themed party.

LAB LED Anti-Ageing Face Mask System
Item Number: 402374
QVC Price £242.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £6.95

This LED-light powered facial system from LAB Life + Beauty includes a lightweight and contoured full face mask with five settings and light combinations, plus a collection of skincare products that can be used with or without the mask. Choose the perfect setting for your particular skin concern then simply sit back and relax for 10 - 15 minutes while the pre-programmed settings deliver clinically-tested results.

Skincare re-designed - the wireless mask is designed with 175 cool-touch LED lights that sit next to the skin, with protective silicon around the eyes to shield them from the light and an adjustable headband. The system provides five different facials using either one light or a combination. Choose from Anti-aging (red for 10 minutes), Purify (blue for 10 minutes), Radiance (green for 10 minutes), Balance (purple, red, blue for five minutes each) and Timeless (Yellow, red, green for five minutes each. Please refer to the attached guide for details on each facial.

Targeted action - the 165 LED lights inside the mask are specifically positioned to target key areas that show signs of ageing including the eye, lips, forehead and jowls.

Easy to operate - simply press the on/off button the mask to switch it on, then select your facial via the remote control. The time remaining will count down on the remote so you'll always know how long you have left to go.

Mix and match - thanks to the five different facial settings, you will always have the perfect setting no matter how your skin is feeling. The device can be used as many times as you would like per week so feel free to try a different setting each time to ensure your skin is getting a balanced routine.

Double the time to try - we've extended our 30 day money back guarantee, giving you 60 days to fully benefit from trying this system.

How to use:
Getting started:

When you receive the LED facial mask, put it on charge until the on/off button glows a steady green
Open the battery cover on remote control, remove the plastic disc from the battery, and close the battery cover leaving the battery in place
Try your mask on and adjust the head band until the mask fits comfortably and securely
To clean, wipe the mask with a clean, damp tissue or cloth and towel dry

How to prepare for your facial:

When ready to start an LED facial, start with clean skin and choose which facial you would like to use
Prepare skin with relevant skincare product, then put on the LED face mask
Press on/off button on side of mask, you will hear a beep
Press the remote control button until the required facial has been selected, the name will be shown on the screen
Relax (the minutes will count down on the screen of the remote control)
When the facial is finished you will hear two beeps and the LED mask and remote control will turn off
Remove the LED facial mask, your treatment is complete

Contains:

1 x LED Light therapy mask (wireless)
1 x USB charging cable
1 x remote control with battery included
1 x user guide
1 x Activator Serum (30ml) - this fragrance-free serum aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and also moisturise the skin; with marine collagen and hyaluronic acid
1 x Purify Gel (30ml) - a lightweight gel that helps to reduce the appearance of oiliness while also balancing and soothing the skin
2 x Purify Patches (12g) - these targeted patches can be used directly on blemishes or blemish-prone areas to help re-balance the skin
1 x Radiance Complex (30ml) - a moisturising gel that helps to illuminate the skin with the glow of real gold

Technical specifications:

Power source: rechargeable battery
Mask charge time: 6 hours
Run time: approximately 100 minutes or 6 - 10 facial treatments

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402374

Fess up, who's getting this for the BINMEN ?

:mysmilie_17:

(it was only a matter of time....)

Looks like it’s came straight from the set of Kylie Minogues “Can’t get you out of my head” video.......now I can’t get that song out of my head :mysmilie_19:

One word...

Robocop!

Attachments

• robocop.jpg
    robocop.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 86
What an amazing difference between the before and after photos .......... NOT!

Why can't one of the models in the before&after photos confirm that they believe the mask has made an improvement, I cannot see a difference. Unless something horrible happens behind that mask to your tongue or all your teeth and you're left GUMMY!!

Latest posts

Back