Beauty Gift Ideas with L(A)B TSV 14/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha ha ha ha ha I thought this said "Can one also wear this for a wedding" :mysmilie_17: Must put the wine down.

CC

I thought it said wedding. Was just imagining Julia wearing it as she walked down the aisle, took a second look welding.

Just thought of another one, Jason Voorhees, the hockey mask wearing bogey man on Friday The 13th......ok I'll stop now. :mysmilie_17:

Just thought of another one, Jason Voorhees, the hockey mask wearing bogey man on Friday The 13th......ok I'll stop now. :mysmilie_17:

You might think of more when you see yourself in yours. Oh, hang on, did you not know your husband posted earlier that he has got you one for Christmas? Bet you’re excited!

You might think of more when you see yourself in yours. Oh, hang on, did you not know your husband posted earlier that he has got you one for Christmas? Bet you’re excited!

Ohhhh! I thought he was telling me not to blab, he must've said he was getting me a LAB.....the cheeky monkey. :mysmilie_19:

Jill Franks put on the Darth Vader mask - and instantly her face improved! "I simply couldn't LIVE without this," she screeched.

In all seriousness who's going to pay £200 for this ridiculous contraption?

Why can't one of the models in the before&after photos confirm that they believe the mask has made an improvement, I cannot see a difference. Unless something horrible happens behind that mask to your tongue or all your teeth and you're left GUMMY!!

Like we'd believe them when they said how fab it is....When models are actually miked for such affirmations, I'm sure it's scripted & rehearsed.

Beauty Gift Ideas with L(A)B TSV 14/12/18

It was definitely a good laugh, I found it hard to believe that anyone would buy it.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back