19/11/18 - 25/11/18 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This looks really nice, but I expect that it will be massively reduced in The LG sales......should I wait....hmmmmmmm?

Yes! I never buy LG from QVC because her own sale always has something I want at a massively reduced price.

CC

Just looked on the LG site - they don't have it. All those scarves are silk & around 90. So if they reduced by 50% that'd be about the q price Suspect therefore that this is a q special as it is modal - will it be shite? I have until 25 Jan to return ...thinking of getting....black or pink?

Just looked on the LG site - they don't have it. All those scarves are silk & around 90. So if they reduced by 50% that'd be about the q price Suspect therefore that this is a q special as it is modal - will it be shite? I have until 25 Jan to return ...thinking of getting....black or pink?

Heard Nicola say and it’s actually right at the end of the item video were she says, that they aren’t available anywhere else and once they have gone that’s it.

Heard Nicola say and it’s actually right at the end of the item video were she says, that they aren’t available anywhere else and once they have gone that’s it.

Not seen the q video yet as my pc won't play. Wish there was a way of knowing when the deal fashion offering was going to be aired...? I can't hang about/record the whole lot waiting...Anyone know?

Not seen the q video yet as my pc won't play. Wish there was a way of knowing when the deal fashion offering was going to be aired...? I can't hang about/record the whole lot waiting...Anyone know?

Style Channel coming up at 3pm

Checking my TV guide this show is repeated at 8pm

Last edited:
Thanks!!!!! & for the message xxx

I didn't resd them in time & so will try tuning in today @ 3pm & 8pm. It's really kind of you to send me a message. Never had one from Shopping telly like that before...Yay! Someone loves me!!! :heart:

the Lulu scarf

"scarves are a new thing for the team and we are one of the first to get hold of them. The Big Deal itself is only going to be available at QVC, as the scarves in the stores will be a different size and material"

Latest posts

Back