Tune in - QUICK! Alison Keenan's plunging neckine!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
She's on now presenting Decléor in a rather unflattering and VERY plunging black V-neck garment. The v is quite harsh and exposes much of her décolleté which looks about as dry as the Sahara desert. It has a sort of sheer bit over the shoulders.

Perhaps she should moisturise her chest area? Perhaps she should have worn a turtleneck? Perhaps she looks terrific and I'm just being unkind? I don't think she looks terrible, I'm just not sure that garment is very flattering. It's just a bit revealing - on the legs too.

Oh GOD that ****** awful Fiona and her scratchy voice - and that fringe!

What do you think?

Maybe Theresa May can be a QVC model when she leaves office! Can just see her sporting some lovely Indigo Moon numbers and Centigrade jacket / coats.

Last edited:
She's on now presenting Decléor in a rather unflattering and VERY plunging black V-neck garment. The v is quite harsh and exposes much of her décolleté which looks about as dry as the Sahara desert. It has a sort of sheer bit over the shoulders.

Perhaps she should moisturise her chest area? Perhaps she should have worn a turtleneck? Perhaps she looks terrific and I'm just being unkind? I don't think she looks terrible, I'm just not sure that garment is very flattering. It's just a bit revealing - on the legs too.

Oh GOD that ****** awful Fiona and her scratchy voice - and that fringe!

What do you think?

Maybe Theresa May can be a QVC model when she leaves office! Can just see her sporting some lovely Indigo Moon numbers and Centigrade jacket / coats.

AK is a very slight woman who has endured a double mastectomy, radiation therapy & subsequent implant surgery that didn't work. All these factors have affected her upper body badly. I know she's a sun lover, I'm one too, but all the sun protection & moisturisers on the planet won't make any difference. Maybe she shouldn't wear necklines like this one, I didn't think it was too plunging, but it's probably a confidence booster for her to return to styles she used to wear. I know she talks uber-quickly & could bore for England on certain topics but she's always the smartest dressed member of their sales staff, never looks unkempt & is less hard sell than the others.

Isn't Lorna Ko the one for her cleavage hanging out? Maybe it's not her but I'm sure I've seen her with far too much on show. Didn't see Ali Keenan but I would think all that medical treatment would take it out on your skin. I have a long term illness and I know being on tablets for years has reduced much of my skin to crinkly paper that takes a lot of looking after.

CC

Alison Keenan's look this evening.

She actually looks really nice in a beige top and nice hairstyle and actually carries it off really well. All in all a much better look than the plunging v-neck she wore a few weeks ago.

Just caught sight of AK with Miss gabby & the Dyson Hairdryer & thought how good she was looking like the bobbed hairstyle, probably has had it for an age & I haven’t noticed.Her face seems smoother too, work done? But not as much as Tiffany who looked like a wax works dummy.

Just caught sight of AK with Miss gabby & the Dyson Hairdryer & thought how good she was looking like the bobbed hairstyle, probably has had it for an age & I haven’t noticed.Her face seems smoother too, work done? But not as much as Tiffany who looked like a wax works dummy.

I just watched that Dyson hour, and I agree with you, Ali looked very good. Her hair looks great in a more modern, short cut. Ms Kabler, please take note!

Isn't Lorna Ko the one for her cleavage hanging out? Maybe it's not her but I'm sure I've seen her with far too much on show. Didn't see Ali Keenan but I would think all that medical treatment would take it out on your skin. I have a long term illness and I know being on tablets for years has reduced much of my skin to crinkly paper that takes a lot of looking after.

CC

Lorna On has started using industrial quantities of shiny white highlighter above and below her eyebrows. While it may look ok IRL, under harsh TV lights it looks like stripes of white painted on, and it's very distracting!

Latest posts

Back