Not a good press for money 'mone' !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Its well known that moneybags Michelle Mone will attend the opening of an envelope for one stuffed with cash, but now its been revealed that she's skipped vital appearances in the Lords in her quest for the luxury lifestyle she loves to boast.

Accordingly, and I'm quoting here......

"During a reading of the EU Withdrawal Bill in January, which she attended, she tweeted about leaving the chamber to sell jewellery on a TV shopping channel".

Ok, on that occasion she probably did her duty and voted, but out of a total of 457 sitting days in the House of Lords she has only attended 89.

Whether we agree or not about the abolition of the House, Ms Mone is a very good reason for doing away with it.

And she can claim £300 per day for those 89 days she attended, and I'll bet she did too.

Yes I saw this in the paper,she needs to go what is she doing in the House of Lords for goodness sake, what a joke.Isn’t she titled Baroness Mone of Chelsea? Pathetic!I never watch her on QVC or would buy her wares.Cannot stand the brassy woman pushing her Diamonique where of course we need to know is a knock off from her real jewels.

Well, I always say she's part of the Falsy Trio - Vorderman - Hurley & Mone. A real class act, there's not a fag paper between 'em !

Latest posts

Back