Tili Boxes £10 Delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are these old, expired products then?
I noticed in the Violet Blooms Box the vitamin supplements expired Oct’18

You're on the ball, Dream Girl! Hopefully that product at least will be new.

I bought the Violet Blooms box in April for £20 and I thought it was not bad value then. I want to buy another one at this price but I doubt I've started any of the items from the last one yet. Actually, I did have the vitamin drink back then.

Are these old, expired products then?
I noticed in the Violet Blooms Box the vitamin supplements expired Oct’18

Yes I noticed the date on this so have gone for the other one.Never tried these before but for a tenner & zero p&p thought I’d give it a try.Are these ever on air?

Lesson learnt: paid £20 for both of these boxes - just ordered them again as ‘gifts’,just in case they aren’t suitable then. I’ll be sending them back under the xmas guarantee, oh and I’m sure they’d will be a fault so I’ll get a pre paid sticker - highly pissed off now and would rather put the liquids down the toilet and fill with ‘something’ else so the chavs at the outlet shop can’t but it an sell overpriced on eBay....
... never felt like this before but this has really upset me for some reason! I did stupidly bought the recent EMU TSV, which im waivering about - well they are coming out of the box, will be worn and wrecked, ( you charge me £6 for postage so I’ll get £5 wear out of them...) no quibble - bring it on, grrrrr!

Latest posts

Back