Lulu Time Bomb TSV 16/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone tried the b12 complexion? I loved the h2glow? one & am wondering if anything can better it?

Has this range improved over time? I've bought time bomb tsvs a couple of times and sent them back but that was quite a while ago. My mum buys the hand cream and it's not bad but I didn't really rate the skin products. Always looking for the fountain of youth lol.

CC

Has this range improved over time? I've bought time bomb tsvs a couple of times and sent them back but that was quite a while ago. My mum buys the hand cream and it's not bad but I didn't really rate the skin products. Always looking for the fountain of youth lol.

CC

Cleanser is good but not amazing. I really liked the complexion cocktail h20, v good, unfortunately that's not here. Nothing else stood out for
me but I've not tried the whole range

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Get The Glow Skincare Collection
Item Number: 236915
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece collection from Lulu's Time Bomb features the brand new Divine Intervention Oil, a hydrating oil formulated to soothe the feel of your skin, plus key brand favourites including Glory Days Day Cream, Flashback Night Cream and Complexion Cocktail, to complete your daily skincare routine. Perfect for gifting or treating yourself, this collection of multi-tasking heroes will give your skin a much-needed energy-boost and a quenching dash of hydration.

Brand NEW launch - launching at QVC is Lulu's new Divine Intervention Oil, containing a gorgeous blend of frankincense and myrrh essential oils. This soothing oil works to help leave the face looking rested, serene and more youthful, and is great for dry skin.

Revive your regime - Get the Glow has all your complexion concerns covered, giving you a complete day to night moisturising skincare routine. These hero products work superbly together, to improve the look and feel of elasticity and plumpness in your skin, leaving it looking glowing and refreshed.

Winter radiance - this five-piece is especially useful for the winter months, when skin is increasingly prone to dryness and dehydration. Not only does it target tell-tale signs of ageing, but also focuses on loss of moisture to help your complexion look more radiant and feel more hydrated.

Gift the glow - presented in a beautiful silver and white gift bag, this gorgeous collection makes a fabulous gift for a friend or loved one. Alternatively, the bag can be used to hold your own beauty essentials when going away on a trip.

Contains:

1 x NEW Divine Intervention Glow Oil (30ml) - a hydrating oil infused with a powerhouse blend of ancient oils such as Frankincense and Myrrh, pomegranate and revered Eastern extracts. Helps to calm, moisturise and soothe the skin
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of B12 (100ml) - an anti-ageing formula that helps to jumpstart tired skin for a smoother, more refreshed-looking complexion. Enriched with vitamin B12, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
1 x Glory Days Day Cream (100ml) - a four-in-one multi-tasker, this hero product helps to moisturise, prime, brighten and even skin tone, and is designed to leave the skin’s surface feeling smoother and tighter without greasy residue. Contains high levels of borage oil plus a powerful blend of glucose and white flower oils
1 x Flashback Night Cream (45ml) - this night cream forms a waxy barrier combined from rice bran wax and shea butter, helping to lock in moisture overnight
1 x Smart Balm Eye Cream (15ml) - designed to target puffiness, fine lines and crepe textures around the eyes. Fortified with centella, borage oil and liquorice extract
1 x silver and white gift bag

How to use:
Divine Intervention Glow Oil:

Apply to skin morning and night
Apply about a half a dropper’s worth of product (or 6 - 8 drops) into your palm and gently rub palms together
Smooth onto entire face and gently press oil into skin

Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of B12:

Apply to dry skin, morning and night after cleansing
Pour a small amount into your hand, or saturate a cotton ball or cosmetic pad
Lightly massage into your skin with circular motions, avoiding the eye area

Glory Days Day Cream:

Apply daily to face after Complexion Cocktail with B12
Flashback Night Cream:
Apply to face in the evening after cleansing and Complexion Cocktail B12

Smart Balm Eye Cream:

Apply in the morning before your make-up, then re-apply throughout the day to replenish moisture
Can be applied over make-up

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236915

I see she's been at the lip plumping injections again ! (looks like this.......:mysmilie_12:), and clearly had another dose of the hamster cheek treatment.

Honest to God, who's she fooling ? I'm the same age, and in reasonable nick, but at 70 its nature for the sagging to start around the face area. I have regular CACI sessions and it helps to keep the 'falling' at bay. So for Lulu to peddle her snakeoil and professing that's all she uses, well, disingenuous doesn't begin to cover it. No doubt the profits help to pay for her enhancing treatments !

Latest posts

Back