20% off Loccitane for black friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do I understand correctly the offer is for today only? Should it not be an event and is the Black Friday event still coming later, since this one is Yellow Friday?
I was hoping to go to a store to sample a fragrance before committing to buying.

Should they not be doing 50% off on Black Friday? I forgot what they did in previous years.

Do I understand correctly the offer is for today only? Should it not be an event and is the Black Friday event still coming later, since this one is Yellow Friday?
I was hoping to go to a store to sample a fragrance before committing to buying.

Should they not be doing 50% off on Black Friday? I forgot what they did in previous years.

I got email with 24 hour preview for today for the Yellow Friday which I assume means it starts officially tomorrow.

I got email with 24 hour preview for today for the Yellow Friday which I assume means it starts officially tomorrow.

Confused... so phoned them and was advised that it's until 26th online and until 25th in stores.
So why at the bottom of that email it says 'Valid online only at UK.LOCCITANE.COM on 21st November 2018'

Latest posts

Back