Magnitone TSV 17/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered and returned the Doll10 brush that was like this; I didn't find the finish any better nor faster so back it went.

I ordered and returned the Doll10 brush that was like this; I didn't find the finish any better nor faster so back it went.
Oh the Doll 10 squeaked terribly I was tempted but did not proceed to purchase.

Oh the Doll 10 squeaked terribly I was tempted but did not proceed to purchase.

It was one of those late night purchases that I regretted too late to cancel, but I was prepared to be impressed. It was an over-priced gimmick sadly.

Magnitone BlendUp Vibra-Sonic Makeup Blending Brush with Additional Head
Item Number: 402327
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

The innovative Blendup Make-up Blending Brush features Vibra-Sonic technology that vibrates to gently stimulate skin and create an airbrushed look while applying make-up, and features two application speed options plus two brush heads to work with, along with a Mini Magnitone Wipeout microfiber cleansing cloth that removes make-up with just water. Show off a natural, air-brushed look with this brilliant make-up brush from Magnitone.

How it works - with over 200 Vibra-Sonic movements per second and super soft bristles, it has been designed to blend, contour, tint, blush and bronze, applying make-up flawlessly, and also stimulating skin for a more natural, healthy-looking finish.

Choose your speed - press the mode button once to select Blend, perfect for use with all base layers to blend foundation, primers, stick foundation, BB, CC creams and tinted moisturisers. Press the mode button twice for Airbrush, ideal for blending and diffusing blushers, bronzer and more to achieve a natural effect for contouring, shading, strobing, and highlighting.

Cleaning mode - for perfect cleaning every time, make sure brush head is firmly attached and run the brush head under warm water. Put a small amount of gentle soap or cleaning soap fluid into your palm or onto a cleaning mat. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, you will feel it vibrate. Let go of the button to enter cleaning mode. Place brush head in to your palm and watch it clean itself! After 20 seconds your BlendUp will turn off. Repeat this cycle until your brush is visibly clean. Rinse all soap off under warm water when you are happy. Activate cleaning mode once more without water to accelerate drying, and you're done!

Cleanse it all off - when the time comes to remove your handiwork, use the included Wipeout cleansing cloth. Simply add warm water and sweep the cloth gently over your face to remove impurities, dirt and even the most stubborn, long-wearing or oil-based make-up. This eco-friendly cloth can be used up to 1000 times, and when it gets grubby simply pop it in the washing machine.

Antibacterial protection - bristles can be a breeding ground for bacteria, which is why these brush heads are created with Magnitone's Biomaster technology, which helps increase protection against bacteria on the brushes.

Travel mode - make sure your brush doesn't turn on in your handbag or suitcase with this handy feature. Press and hold the power button for five seconds to lock. The red light will flash three times when it is active. Repeat to unlock.

Rechargeable battery-powered
Charging time: two hours
Run time: 100 minutes

Colour options:

Black
White

Contains:

1 x Blendup Vibra-Sonic Make-up Blending Brush
1 x SmoothBlend brush head (on brush) - designed for both perfect blending and colour application
1 x FeatherBlend brush head - features feathered tips that stipples and diffuses make-up from the point where you apply it to create perfected looks
1 x Mini Magnitone Wipe Out Cleansing Cloth (Pink) - machine washable at 30C
1 x USB charging cable
1 x user guide
1 x warranty

How to use:
Light coverage - for a natural, no make-up look:

Apply a small dot of product to the brush head
Switch brush to Blend Mode
Apply product all over face by sweeping upwards and outwards

Medium coverage - for a natural-looking, sheer finish:

Dip the brush head directly into product or apply product to back of your hand
Apply all over face dipping and blending as regularly as needed

Full coverage - for a full makeup base:

Apply product to face in small dots adding more dots in places where more coverage is needed
Add dots of darker or lighter shades in smaller areas for highlighting and contouring effects.
Move brush around face until product is completely blended

Finishing Touches - for contouring, shading, strobing, highlighting, blusher and bronzer:

Dip brush into product
Hit Airbrush Mode
Sweep brush upwards and outwards
For liquids and sticks add small dots to the face in areas requiring coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402327

Sisters are doing it...

DD works in beauty retail and on Christmas Eve around 4pm the men arrive, asking
"What have you got?"

She and her colleagues show the most expensive gift sets as a lesson to mankind* in leaving it so late and to make sure their partner/sister/mum gets something nice!

:mysmilie_17:

I class this TSV as a similar thing - a last minute gift buy!

*this is not a gender stereotype it's a provable statistic!

Honestly, if we bought half the gadgets that will beautify/simplify our lives we’d need a dedicated room. Then have to cope with the sinking feeling every time we opened the door and saw the dust-gathering pile of junk. I wouldn’t buy these things for myself but I search for that perfect gift that will bring delight as much as the next person but it’s mostly elusive and while I’m more than happy to get what someone wants I won’t buy in desperation any more. These gadgets are not pocket change after all. I should add that my resolve is strengthened by all your wonderful posts and reviews.

DD works in beauty retail and on Christmas Eve around 4pm the men arrive, asking
"What have you got?"

She and her colleagues show the most expensive gift sets as a lesson to mankind* in leaving it so late and to make sure their partner/sister/mum gets something nice!

:mysmilie_17:

I class this TSV as a similar thing - a last minute gift buy!

*this is not a gender stereotype it's a provable statistic!

That reminds me of when my 3 sons were still single and 2 of them still lived at home. Oldest son who was away in the Army would arrive home on leave a couple of days before Christmas and he`d chivvy his brothers to go buy my Christmas presents. They always left it until last minute on Christmas Eve and all 3 of them would dash to Boots and buy whichever perfume sets they still had on sale. Over the years I`ve had some real beauts but also some real horrors because they never thought to sniff them first.
Of course come Christmas morning I had to be delighted with whichever they`d bought and once spent the whole of Christmas Day smelling vile with Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers perfume which reminded me of cat litter trays which badly needed cleaning !
Thankfully all 3 sons now have wives or female partners and so their Christmas present buying has improved ten fold.

Ah those are the best presents: happy memories.

My daughter made me a "snowman" (I use the term loosely)out of a loo roll tube covered in cotton wool, copying one her older brother had made at school. Hers had "facial features" cut out of magazines or sticker books. I remember showing it to my friend Mo and the look on her face when she exclaimed, "Oh! It has teeth!"

Ofcourse we still have it and my son reckons it gets more terrifying every year!

Someone on the QVC Facebook page asked about replacement heads when you need them. Magnitone's own website sell them a pair of two is £40!

I imagine like electric toothbrush heads they will need replacing at least twice a year for a new set of heads.

Latest posts

Back